hra [Mod Translation - Game]

Discus and support hra [Mod Translation - Game] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; dobrý den nemohu po druhé stáhnout minecraft poked edition [Mod Translation - hello i can't download minecraft pocket edition a second time]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AlešBartůšek, Mar 14, 2020.

1. hra [Mod Translation - Game]

dobrý den nemohu po druhé stáhnout minecraft poked edition

[Mod Translation - hello i can't download minecraft pocket edition a second time]

:)

AlešBartůšek, Mar 14, 2020
  2. daviadmoneyes Win User

Thanks for your post, you may also have an unstable network connection or the memory is full, the
    mod apk games are very good, please check and download again at: androidrub.com
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums, Aleš. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to install a game that you have previously installed on your mobile device.

When you mention that you "cant download" do you mean that when you attempt to download the game onto your device, you experience difficulties with the installation, or are you experiencing trouble with even having the option to download the game?

If you are having trouble with downloading the game we recommend connecting to an alternate network and see if that helps with being able to download the game.

If you are not given the option to download the game again without paying for it, make sure you are signed into the correct Apple or Google account that you originally used to purchase this game.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Kontrole xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

Translation:

The xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.
  5. LuckaNebeská Win User

Minecraft pro Windows 10

Žádné zprávy, proto právě netuším proč se to děje.

Nemůžu vůbec hrát, jelikož chvilku po zapnutí mi pouze nabíhá hra ale pak se hned vypne.

Translation:[No news, that's why I just don't know why this is happening.

I can not play at all, because a moment after you turn on me only Caterpillar game but then turns off immediately. ]
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

1. hra [Mod Translation - Game] - Similar Threads - hra Mod Translation

2. I would like to [Mod removed] down my sons live Xbox account. How do I do it?Shutt

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to [Mod removed] down my sons live Xbox account. How do I do it?Shutt: shutting down xbox accounts and how? 55021f75-8ba0-4551-a5d2-77237abf93cf
  3. Recovery of my email address [mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of my email address [mod removed-personal information]: My name is Yolanda Ador. I am using my husbands computer right now. I need help to recover my email account which is locked because I logged in many times and I made a mistake in the option...
  4. Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? [Mod Translation - Why does Microsoft...: Por que a Microsoft cobra a alteração de gamertag? Estava pensando e parece uma coisa muito simples, diversos outros serviços permitem esse mudança, inclusive a própria Microsoft permite a...
  5. HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]: Hi xbox community! I've run into an issue recently with a hacker. I was playing apex legends and was messaged by a guy by the gamertag [mod removed] who had insulted me and was frustrated I hadn't...
  6. Tempo para banimento [Mod Translation - Time for ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tempo para banimento [Mod Translation - Time for ban]: Comprei um Xbox One usado e gostaria de saber se corro o risco de ter o aparelho banido caso o antigo dono tenha utilizado jogos de mercado livre. Eu não comprei nenhum jogo assim, mas não sei se...
  7. Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...: Buenas Tardes. Hola disculpe la molestia lo que pasa es que el 20 de Enero me suscribi a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por $10 pesos,pero yo nunca puse el Pago Periodico y hasta hoy 28/03/20 me percate...
  8. pago de game pass [Mod Translation - payment of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pago de game pass [Mod Translation - payment of game pass]: hay alguna forma de quitar mi tarjeta de credito sin pagar es que mi hermanito accidentalmente adquirio los 3 meses por 2000 COP y ahora no me deja quitarla sin pagar antes 119.000 COP [Mod...
  9. hra sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hra sea of thieves: nejde mi spustit hra moře zlodějů i když ji mám stáhlou a mám aktivní xbox live gold. 7f29292d-2282-4125-9632-e5a1c8a601db
  10. Nejde spustit žádná hra ani s CD ani stažená

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nejde spustit žádná hra ani s CD ani stažená: Zdravím potřeboval bych poradit.Nevim co se stalo jestli jsem někde něco přemáčkl,ale nejde mě zpustit žádná hra ani uložena v X boxu ani přímo z disku. Udělal jsem tovární nastavení xboxu a...