Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Discus and support Huawie DN370T: Monitor in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitor Hello! Any fullhd monitor will be perfect, a refresh rate of 60 Hz or better and i suggest an IPS panel not TN.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will buy Xbox, need help!

Just an FYI about a monitor. Not all monitors are created equal, obviously. Don't think for a minute that a cheap monitor will outperform a TV, it's all about the quality of the monitor, not that it is a monitor. The actual hardware of a monitor is pretty
    much the same as a TV, the only difference will be the size and quality of the screen, the amount and type of inputs - monitors tend to have fewer inputs, and whether or not there are speakers built in. As long as the monitor has HDMI and built in speakers,
    you're good to go.

Have a look at review sites and review videos on YouTube.
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Monitor

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Monitor

Thema:

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor - Similar Threads - Huawie DN370T Monitor

2. 120 hz not recognized on 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    120 hz not recognized on 144hz monitor: I recently received an xbox one x and bought the Dell S2719dgf for it. When i went into settings i found no 120hz setting when on 2560 x 1440p. Upon further research, many others have been...
  3. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried, Restarting my Xbox...
  4. Xbox one X does not support my 1440p monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X does not support my 1440p monitor: I have a LG-34UC88-B Monitor with 3440x1440. It has also HDMI 2.0. but the Xbox one X only let me play in 1080p. I have read several times that the Xbox supports 1440p monitors. I know that my...
  5. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  6. HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.: Hello everyone. I recently bought for the last Black Friday the combo new monitor + Xbox One X. The monitor I chose, after seeing numerous reviews, was the Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 43" 4K...
  7. Xbox displaying not picture on monitor or another tv? please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displaying not picture on monitor or another tv? please help: i am doing this on behalf of the owner of the xbox. the other day the owner was streaming gta and randomly after about 2 -3 hours of doing this the picture randomly just went on my monitor we...
  8. don't found xbox monitoring

in XBoX on Windows
    don't found xbox monitoring: when I go at Service don't find Xbox monitoring please give me URL to download or fix this and when I go at Xbox live have 404 or 400 Error my windows is professional 1809 version...
  9. Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor): I have my Xbox One S plugged up to my monitor to play some Fortnite (cause I'm migrating from controller (besides ps4/switch) to mouse/keyboard on Xbox cause it's the only "PC" based item I can...
  10. Huawie DN370T: Monitors

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Monitors: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors Hey there Felipe! Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the original post so that we may better assist you. Many...