Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Discus and support Huawie DN370T: Monitor in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitor Hello! Any fullhd monitor will be perfect, a refresh rate of 60 Hz or better and i suggest an IPS panel not TN.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Monitors

At this point its price range and what features you are looking for , if its 4k tv or monitor it the same resolution
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Monitor

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Monitor

Thema:

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor - Similar Threads - Huawie DN370T Monitor

2. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?: Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and...
  3. Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV: So I wanted to play Xbox on my Monitor but games like Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Madden 19 and 20 and Skate 3 are really blurry like I've tried turning up the sharpness on my monitor but it literally...
  4. Green lines and dot on my monitor screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green lines and dot on my monitor screen: [img] [img] Hey guys, I've been having issues with my monitor screen and how not all the time, but a majority of the time I turn on my Xbox One, the screen turns on and off and has these green...
  5. Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.: Hi, I have an Xbox One S and wanted to plug it into my 1360x768 VGA monitor, but it does not get that resolution, it only shows me 720p or 1080p, and both of them look blurry and really bad on the...
  6. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

in XboX Insiders
    Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync: Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported? Acer XZ321QU Asus...
  7. Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games: This has only happened on the last two games I downloaded, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Forza 4. When I click on the game to play either of them, after a few seconds of the first images showing my...
  8. Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...: I'm in the preview. the..... cutting edge build (preview alpha skip ahead i think its called). Anyway I started my console up and my tv was acting like there was no signal coming through. i tried...
  9. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  10. Huawie DN370T: Monitors

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Monitors: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors Hey there Felipe! Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the original post so that we may better assist you. Many...