Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Discus and support Huawie DN370T: Monitor in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitor Hello! Any fullhd monitor will be perfect, a refresh rate of 60 Hz or better and i suggest an IPS panel not TN.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Monitors

At this point its price range and what features you are looking for , if its 4k tv or monitor it the same resolution
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Monitor

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Monitor

Thema:

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor - Similar Threads - Huawie DN370T Monitor

2. Xbox one S got issue with my monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S got issue with my monitor: Hey, i created myself a gaming area with 2 monitors, pc, ps4 and my xbox one, now i got an Acer Monitor KG271C that i want to connect with my xbox, the trouble is: im getting a message : no signal...
  3. 1440, 144hz monitors for XBOX 1x

in XBoX on Consoles
    1440, 144hz monitors for XBOX 1x: I am looking for a compatible monitor for my 1x that will allow 1440 and 144hz(120hz for the X) out the box. I have read that a couple of monitors do not allow the Xbox to run at 1440 and 120hz....
  4. Surveiller l'utilisation de la console Xbox One à distance [Translate] Monitor Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surveiller l'utilisation de la console Xbox One à distance [Translate] Monitor Xbox One...: Bonjour, j'ai bien les rapports de jeux hebdomadaire, mais je voudrais savoir si je peux vérifier en temps réel l'utilisation de la console. Bref, est-ce qu'a l'instant où je vous parle, je peux...
  5. Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor: I have two monitors and I am having trouble playing games with the mouse. The mouse always seems to end up my other screen. For example, I was playing SUPERHOT and it makes the game unplayable. My...
  6. Xbox to VGA monitor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox to VGA monitor problems: I have a HDMI extension cable to a HDMI to VGA converter to my monitor that i use for the 360 all the time. I Decided to try it on my xbox one that i didnt really play. Now i have tried to hook it...
  7. Freesync HDR Monitor can't get HDR to enable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freesync HDR Monitor can't get HDR to enable: I just bought an HP monitor model 3BZ12AA#ABA. It supports Freesync HDR and 1440p. I have enabled freesync on the monitor and the Xbox allows me to check boxes for Allow variable refresh rate,...
  8. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  9. Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor: I have an xbox one controller connected to a laptop via Bluetooth, and it works perfectly when using the laptop screen. However, when i connect the laptop to my AVR to use it on my big TV the...
  10. Huawie DN370T: Monitors

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Monitors: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors Hey there Felipe! Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the original post so that we may better assist you. Many...