Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Discus and support Huawie DN370T: Monitor in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitor Hello! Any fullhd monitor will be perfect, a refresh rate of 60 Hz or better and i suggest an IPS panel not TN.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor

Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will buy Xbox, need help!

Just an FYI about a monitor. Not all monitors are created equal, obviously. Don't think for a minute that a cheap monitor will outperform a TV, it's all about the quality of the monitor, not that it is a monitor. The actual hardware of a monitor is pretty
    much the same as a TV, the only difference will be the size and quality of the screen, the amount and type of inputs - monitors tend to have fewer inputs, and whether or not there are speakers built in. As long as the monitor has HDMI and built in speakers,
    you're good to go.

Have a look at review sites and review videos on YouTube.
  5. MiNOR THREAT xx Win User

U.S. Navy going to monitor gaming consoles worldwide

Who monitors the monitors, man?
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Monitor

I use this one on with my Xbox One S:

https://www.benq.com/en/monitor/stylish/gl2706pq.html

It's a really good 27 inch 2K60 monitor.

My brother uses this one on his Xbox One X:

https://www.asus.com/uk/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/

It's widely considered to be the best 2K monitor on the market, one of the best g-sync monitors on the market, one of the best 27 inch monitors one of the best overall gaming monitors on the market. But all of that comes at a very high price.

It really depends what you're looking for. Are you after a 1080p g-sync HDR monitor? A decent 4K monitor? A 4K HDR monster of a monitor? A massive screen?
Thema:

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitor - Similar Threads - Huawie DN370T Monitor

2. don't found xbox monitoring

in XBoX on Windows
    don't found xbox monitoring: when I go at Service don't find Xbox monitoring please give me URL to download or fix this and when I go at Xbox live have 404 or 400 Error my windows is professional 1809 version...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor): I have my Xbox One S plugged up to my monitor to play some Fortnite (cause I'm migrating from controller (besides ps4/switch) to mouse/keyboard on Xbox cause it's the only "PC" based item I can...
  4. Best 4K Portable Monitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best 4K Portable Monitor: Looking for the best options for a portable 4k monitor, 13', nice and light and compact with a case/cover, I travel a lot. What options are out there please? Cheers...
  5. Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...
  6. 地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]: 地平线4家长监护增么打开? 账号满18 重启 效 [Translation- Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased? Account full 18 Invalid restart] 5fe6d785-4408-4ffb-9b79-05ec4d9b4044
  7. Huawie DN370T: Monitors

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Monitors: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors Hey there Felipe! Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the original post so that we may better assist you. Many...
  8. Best Xbox X gaming monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Best Xbox X gaming monitor?: Hey guys just sent back my ViewSonic 4k monitor because it wasnt syncing with my X correctly. Anyone happy with a particular monitor they use? d54fe87d-b552-4e0f-a125-fa47906969a1
  9. Gaming monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gaming monitor: I'm looking to buy a gaming monitor and been looking at this model just want to get some feed back if anyone has used one and seen one being used I will also be using the monitor for my pc. also...
  10. Monitor can't or XBox issue ? 1440p +120hz + freesync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor can't or XBox issue ? 1440p +120hz + freesync: My monitor the Samsung CHG70 only seems to suppy 1440p+120hz when freesync is turned off. Is rhis a xbXb one x issue or a isais with the type of monitor? 293bb513-06f1-43dc-8161-2d1670029bab