Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Discus and support Huawie DN370T: Monitors in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors Hey there Felipe! Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the original... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitors

Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitors
    Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!

:)

Felipe Cerboncini, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Huawie DN370T: Monitor

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Felipe!

Thanks for reaching out! To better help organize the forums, please reply on the

original post
    so that we may better assist you.

Many Thanks!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Huawie DN370T: Provedor de tv etb

Contact this tv service provider and ask them if they have any intention of supplying their service for xbox.
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Monitor

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Monitor

Thema:

1. Huawie DN370T: Monitors - Similar Threads - Huawie DN370T Monitors

2. What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?: I've always wondered this as I'm never sure what to set FoV to in games that let you change it like Borderlands 3 or Battlefield. I usually sit on my bed 4 feet (almost exactly) from my 32 inch...
  3. Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?: I have the Dell S2719DGF, which supports 1440p 144hz over HDMI 2.0. I have an Xbox One X which supposedly supports 1440p 120hz also over HDMI 2.0. When I choose the HDMI option instead of auto...
  4. How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Turn off Mic Monitoring: I need help with turning off mic monitoring with the new update. 6d13b55c-3dcd-4853-8930-8b36b88ca3a3
  5. Huawie DN370T: Provedor de tv etb

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Provedor de tv etb: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Provedor de tv etb Contact this tv service provider and ask them if they have any intention of supplying their service for xbox. f4b892b1-d44e-4ef6-ad36-7af2313b5525
  6. Why is my monitor not letting me select 1440p and 120hz at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor not letting me select 1440p and 120hz at the same time?: Hey I just bought a 1440p monitor that is 144hz and I have a new Xbox one s to take advantage of the update that lets you put your Xbox into 1440p and 120hz but still this moment it is only...
  7. Can I use a Laptop as a monitor screen for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a Laptop as a monitor screen for my Xbox One S?: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox One S online, and wanted to set it up with my TV. Unfortunately, the TV waa unavailable due to me accidentally tipping it over and breaking the screen. So, my...
  8. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  9. Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring: There is no option to turn off mic monitoring. How do i turn it off? 3edea780-97ba-4570-9a04-4fdcb7d4622d
  10. Huawie DN370T: Monitor

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Huawie DN370T: Monitor: Huawie (Set-top Boxes) DN370T: Monitor Hello! Any fullhd monitor will be perfect, a refresh rate of 60 Hz or better and i suggest an IPS panel not TN. Please check this list...