HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

Discus and support HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4 Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lerxian, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Lerxian
    Lerxian Guest

HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4

Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1 Ultímate even you bought it (when you try to boot it up it asks you if you are the owner, in the game’s page it says “already installed” but it lets you buy it again)

Also there is a problem with Dead Or Alive 4, when you try to buy it it constantly displays an error message saying that you should try it later (after 24 hours from launch still not fixed)

Dead or Alive 2 and 3 work just fine, hope they can fix those problems ASAP

:)

Lerxian, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yep it seems to be an issue with the service itself, we might need to wait for a patch!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Lerxian welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. On what platform are you trying to buy/play Dead or Alive?
  4. Lerxian Win User

Xbox Series X, I’ve tried through the store and in the website without look. I was now checking some posts in the DoA community and it seems like everybody haves the same problem with those two games…
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dead Or Alive 5 Last StandNow

Hello everyone :)

Based on my experience with Dead Or Alive 3 for the Original Xbox and Dead Or Alive 4 for the Xbox 360, the fighting mechanic of the game is awesome :)

Dead Or Alive 3 is easier than Dead Or Alive 4. At least Omega is slow and can't teleport (unlike Alpha-152 who is the exact opposite).

I've never played Dead Or Alive 5, but I can only imagine that Alpha-152 has become even more broken than she was in Dead Or Alive 4.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

First Game

Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox.

Dead or Alive 4 on Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it - Similar Threads - HUGE BUG Cannot

2. Activision Blizzard purchase is huge for Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard purchase is huge for Microsoft: Let’s be real this is huge for xbox not even on a console war base but even bigger. Xbox is now a ecosystem! That’s consoles, anything that allows xcloud (phones, tablets, etc) and PC but one...
  3. Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X: I have been playing the gta trilogy and i noticed that the 3 games both on perfomance mode causes a huge fan noise on xbox series x. Oddly in Gta San Andreas it happens when you change clothes,...
  4. Huge Fan Noise when Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge Fan Noise when Playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X: I wonder if someome is facing this problem like me.. sometimes its strange, the fan goes crazy in the menu and not during Gameplay.. this happens with another games too Like cyberpunk 2077 in the...
  5. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  6. XBox Series S - Huge Latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series S - Huge Latency: Hi there. We 'upgraded' to a Series S a couple of weeks ago from the XBox One. Ever since we've had terrible lag in FIFA. Testing the connection I'm getting 160+ ms. When I run a speed test on...
  7. Current outage revealed huge flaw with digital content and game pass…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current outage revealed huge flaw with digital content and game pass…: So there’s an major outage going on with Xbox Live, so I figure I’d log into my local games until it passed only problem is, with all the changes Microsoft’s made with owned games being listed as...
  8. Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some little glitch or bugs maybe make huge Financial losses: in last 2 day i see a lot of glitch or bugs in fortnite game it will make huge financial losses like : There in Youtube a lot of video about glitch about how to get founder pack without buy it...
  9. [BUG] HUGE Oversight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BUG] HUGE Oversight?: If you are communication banned on Xbox Live (can't send messages, hear people talk, or communicate with others in any way i.e. Skype) you are still able to send messages (don't know about...
  10. (IMPORTANT - HELP!) Huge bug trying to acess my 'children' account from Xbox live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (IMPORTANT - HELP!) Huge bug trying to acess my 'children' account from Xbox live ...: This is not a common error I guess, since I've tried every solution from sites and etc. Well, I was trying to add a new payment option (via computer, because in xbox 360, it doesn't accept the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dead or alive 4 error online