Huge downloads?!?!

Discus and support Huge downloads?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A Blu Ray Disk can only Hold 50GB worth of data. When games release there is sometime a 50GB+ patch = the game is is 100GB When games got older the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewiag, Jan 13, 2020.

1. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

Huge downloads?!?!

A Blu Ray Disk can only Hold 50GB worth of data. When games release there is sometime a 50GB+ patch = the game is is 100GB

When games got older the Base Game data is to old to download from the Disk and it has to be download it from the internet.

Black Ops 4 is an old game and has had 1 Years worth of Content Patches that is also why it is a large download

As for Storage, the Xbox One Consoles support External Hard Drives as long as the Requirements are met

1. USB 3.0
    2. Over 256GB

I am using a 4TB Western Digital drive on my console and have around 90 Games install Huge downloads?!?! :)

:)

matthewiag, Jan 13, 2020
  2. RyanRobinson87 Win User

No WMC Extender!?!?!?! HUGE HUGE Disappointment!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, media was the main reason I bought it. And so far there's no way to share media over the network except for Play To from other devices or putting it in SkyDrive. Pathetic.
  3. Armory2111 Win User

Huge Disappointment

I'm a big BF fan and have had all of them. I have the XBOX One version currently and to me given the power behind the new XBOX BF4 is a huge disappointment. Graphics are at best a bit better than BF3. Single player graphics are good but you can easily
    see the graphics being reduced a lot on multiplayer. If Multiplayer looked like single player they would have had a winner.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

HUGE PROBLEM

Hey there Niecy,

We appreciate the suggestions but please be mindful of the time stamps on threads as this issue is over 2 years old and most likely resolved.
  5. BluSwirl Win User

Huge Issue

From what I've read what they do is add you over xbox live,send you messages asking if you are male/female & your age & then give you a link to a sex site.

If your dumb enough to go to that site that's where they'll try & get some details from you.

They can't do it over xbox live unless someone is stupid enough to give out their details.
    OMGoth! Happened to me today! Just like the OP said - some random with ZERO gamerscore and a disproportionate amount of "friends" tried juicing me for info! Should apologize to the OP because I doubted the likelihood of outsiders crashing my party! Obviously
    I didn't reply but now that I've deleted all of *its* conversations, I have nothing to report :/ Once bitten twice shy, then ^_0
  6. Mr Daryl B Win User

HUGE PROBLEM!!!!

i am still going through the same problem! it has been 2 months and microsoft still has not given me my account back!!!!!!!!! hurry up microsoft!!
Thema:

Huge downloads?!?!

1. Huge downloads?!?! - Similar Threads - Huge downloads

2. Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards

in XboX Insiders
    Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards: This new redesign of "Full Library and Manage" is pure garbage, it's nice to be able to quickly see what apps/games are getting updates, cramming it into a category isn't a great idea at all, it's...
  3. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...
  4. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  5. Huge Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Huge Problem: Hey Microsoft and community, I've got a huge problem. So here I am, active duty military, and I once again had to move across the world. You know what didn't move with me? My cell phone number!...
  6. HUGE error with no solutions so far

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE error with no solutions so far: So, this is a doozy of an error. I am getting an error (0x409) 0x42B when trying to log into the Xbox app on my windows 10 PC. I have tried quite literally everything the internet has said to try...
  7. HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One: Slow download speeds on xbox one. This is a major issue and nobody will take responsibility. Microsoft blames your ISP (internet service provider) , and your ISP blames Microsoft. A google...
  8. Huge update downloads for NBA2K16 and Battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge update downloads for NBA2K16 and Battlefront: I just purchased a new XBOX One and two games, NBA2K16 and Battlefront for my kids today. We were excited to play, so ran home set it all up, ran through some system updates that took a while to...
  9. Huge bandwidth usage since downloading DCUO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huge bandwidth usage since downloading DCUO: Downloaded DCUO and some of the games with gold at the start of the month. Got a notice from Comcast that was I was about to hit my 300GB usage cap for the month. Had tried to get into the DCUO...
  10. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed: I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download speed of 63.37 Mbps and an upload of 4.24 Mbps...