Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

Discus and support Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TooSaucyTV, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my uninstall list, can't delete any files on my computer relating to dirt 2. Now I basically have an undeletable 110 GB game on my computer. Very, very pissed off, been trying to fix it for the past hour or 2. Microsoft on PC is nothing but problems. Can't even delete the files from WindowsApps...

submitted by /u/TooSaucyTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/TooSaucyTV, Sep 28, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

I personally love the DiRT games. I'm not a huge racing fan, but if I was it would be rally racing.
  3. Chris238 Win User

Codemasters teases new DiRT game

DiRT 1 and 2 were great games. When the Gymkhana crap started to take over, I lost interest quickly. I hope they go back to their roots a bit. Include the other stuff, sure, but don't make it part of the main campaign or a huge part of the acheivements.
  4. DJ ASHBA GNR Win User

Get Dirty

I was a huge fan of DiRT and at first DiRT 2 seemed like a let down. I just hated the "rad" American accents and thought I was playing a Tony Hawk spin-off or something. But past that it had some great tracks and some great cars. I still love the Battersea
    tracks, and see they make a return in DiRT 3.

So if number 3 is a mix of the first 2 I will be happy!

Azrael... I may be wrong but I'm sure I read something from you saying you wasn't impressed with DiRT 3? If so what changed your mind?
  5. Facial La Fleur Win User

Dirt ShowDown

The VIP Pass is supposed to come with all new copies of the game. Though DiRT Showdown was given to us free through the Games with Gold program, the digital game is still technically a new game and, as such, should include the VIP Pass. Please rectify this
    for us and I will have no problem spending money on other add-on content for the game. Thanks.
  6. Thunderstorm439 Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

I am facing the same problem😢 if they don't fix this problem I will discontinue the game pass , it has no use if they don't have the download speed and also there is no library for the games which you played in games pass😒, the size of the games are
    huge and it will take several hours to download them with this poor speed.
Thema:

Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

1. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2 - Similar Threads - Huge Game Pass

2. My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size: Hi everyone, recently i have been getting large updates for my games but my friends are getting normal sizes but then i fixed it by changing dns and clearing mac adress but it wont work anymore so...
  3. XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??: [IMG] submitted by /u/WiiUGamer12 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...
  5. I have a HUGE problem with some of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a HUGE problem with some of my games: So, a few months ago I downloaded Epic Mickey, and it came only with some european languages like german and spanish. Not english, and not norwegian. I speak none of those languages. The bigger...
  6. Friends for games. (Huge RE Rev2 raid mode want)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends for games. (Huge RE Rev2 raid mode want): I'm looking for people who,play Diablo 3, ESO, Neverwinter, and much more. I'm also very much looking for raid mode partner for Resident Evil Revelations 2. I'm still new to raid mode so you can...
  7. Huge connection issues on online games and with Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge connection issues on online games and with Xbox live: Whenever I try to play a multiplayer game, my connection starts off fine but suddenly drops to the point where the match of whatever I am playing becomes unplayable, and more often than not it...
  8. THIS GAME IS A HUGE TURD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS GAME IS A HUGE TURD: so now i gotta beg everyone to do the vault of glass to reach level 30? no matchmaking system? boy i cant wait till call of duty time.well if anyone can help out with the vault,shoot me a request....
  9. Huge Decrease in Upload Speed only / getting kicked off server every game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huge Decrease in Upload Speed only / getting kicked off server every game: Early on 10/28, i started getting kicked off Halo 5 near the beginning of every game. I checked "Detailed Network Statistics" and the upload speed was, with each test, various and terrible --...
  10. HUGE ANNOYING PROBLEM WITH GAME DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE ANNOYING PROBLEM WITH GAME DVR: Like most people I use the "XBOX RECORD THAT" function and think its great .... BUT............ there is no option separately turn off auto recording of achievements. this is hugely irritating...