Huge Problem

Discus and support Huge Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft and community, I've got a huge problem. So here I am, active duty military, and I once again had to move across the world. You know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KaieUX, May 6, 2019.

1. KaieUX
    KaieUX Guest

Huge Problem

Hey Microsoft and community, I've got a huge problem. So here I am, active duty military, and I once again had to move across the world. You know what didn't move with me? My cell phone number! And so now I want to access my xbox live account, and the
    darn thing is locked out. And the recovery options? Well, they apparently don't like my actual information (since I can't use my cell phone number to verify). So now I can't get in to my account. I try to use microsoft support, but of course you need to be
    logged in to do that, which I can't do. So then I make a throwaway account to try to get to the chat line, but it just runs me in circles! Back to the same fracking page every time I click on it. So it looks like I've just lost all the games on my xbox one
    because if I create a new xbox live account, the downloaded games won't transfer. Which means I am out a few hundred. I guess at this point I should just switch over to Playstation huh? Unless of course one of you lovely people has a different answer. And
    yea, I am angry. My xbox is now pretty much a giant paperweight.

:)

KaieUX, May 6, 2019
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

HUGE PROBLEM

Hey there Niecy,

We appreciate the suggestions but please be mindful of the time stamps on threads as this issue is over 2 years old and most likely resolved.
  3. Mr Daryl B Win User

HUGE PROBLEM!!!!

i am still going through the same problem! it has been 2 months and microsoft still has not given me my account back!!!!!!!!! hurry up microsoft!!
  4. Smwutches Win User

HUGE PROBLEM!!!!

You would need to call support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Huge Problem

Hi Kaie,

Thanks for updating us and letting us know what you filled out. As I mentioned you can try the form as many times as needed. You stated you tried making a new account to try and request a call from support. What happened with that? Only reason I asking is
    trying all avenues to help you out.

Brad
  6. KaieUX Win User

Huge Problem

Yes, and I enter my gamer tag and console ID. I enter the card details. It is not approving the account still.
Thema:

Huge Problem

1. Huge Problem - Similar Threads - Huge Problem

2. HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One: Slow download speeds on xbox one. This is a major issue and nobody will take responsibility. Microsoft blames your ISP (internet service provider) , and your ISP blames Microsoft. A google...
  3. HUGE problems with Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE problems with Xbox One X: So i have a questions and i really hope to get an answer so i can fix this problem. I have an Xbox one X for about a year now. Everything was perfectly fine for about the first 6-7 months but...
  4. 0x80070008 huge problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070008 huge problem: i've just started gettting this error code on all my games except one, this is shutting down all my games when i try to launch them, please help me out with this xbox support...
  5. Returned preorder on xbox one turns into huge problem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returned preorder on xbox one turns into huge problem.: I was asked to post this by customer support super chat lady, Brenda S. So, I preordered Battlefield V on my Xbox One back on June 9th. After I did so I found out that they do not charge your...
  6. I have a HUGE problem with some of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a HUGE problem with some of my games: So, a few months ago I downloaded Epic Mickey, and it came only with some european languages like german and spanish. Not english, and not norwegian. I speak none of those languages. The bigger...
  7. Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support, my girlfriend and I had to face a problem with the Xbox Live app on Windows 10. An information by the way; we are from Germany. First off, I would like to explain the...
  8. 0x80070008 huge problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80070008 huge problem: i've just started gettting this error code on all my games except one, this is shutting down all my games when i try to launch them, please help me out with this xbox support...
  9. HUGE PROBLEM!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE PROBLEM!!!!!: Trying to buy a game but it says: "use another way to make a payment" but it still charging 50c for every try! what should I do? 4b548bc8-fa7f-4de9-85d8-de3fe62b63d5
  10. I have a huge problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a huge problem: Microsoft you are so bright by not letting us download movies to xbox one and play them with no internet and its the same thing with the old xbox 360 that says sign in to xbl for the licensing...