Huge voice chat problem

Discus and support Huge voice chat problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnTueurEnTongs, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Huge voice chat problem

Hello,

I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I get in the bottom corner of the
    screen a popup saying something along the lines of "You are in a console only chanel and others may not be able to hear you" I have tried restarting my game, restarting my console and this has been a problem for a few days now.

By restarting I mean hard reset of the console, uninstalling the game while doing the hard reset. Nothing works.

I also tried switching from game voice chat to party voice chat. It didn't work at all.

Some guy told me to unlink xbox and epic, that it worked for him but IDK what to do.

Can you help me I'm desperate.

:)

UnTueurEnTongs, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

Huge voice chat problem

3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Voice Chat Problem

Is your mic muted? I know after market headsets have a mic mute, mine does anyways.
  4. SaltnRust Win User

Voice Chat Problem

No the voice worked fine before I got (FIFA) hacked and then took some time to get my account straight again...in the meantime I just played Skyrim. Anyway, finally got back online and now I can't hear any voice at all in game, I see the mics light up but
    no chat. Before I shut down last night I noticed family settings were on so I turned them off, but didn't boot MW3 back up again to check. Maybe that was part of it.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Voice chat problems

I'm gonna guess it is in your privacy settings. You might go in there and make sure your settings are open enough to communicate in game chat.
  6. Lewys-6BA5CFFD-24C4- Win User

Voice chat problems.

That's exactly what we call it. Any idea how this can be fixed? like i said it happens on those two games (i havnt been able to try anymore) and it happens to all the friends is play with which is at least 10 and most randoms sound like it when we are playing
    too but not everyone.

It happens with different headsets and only happens with the in game chat and is fine in a party
Thema:

Huge voice chat problem

1. Huge voice chat problem - Similar Threads - Huge voice chat

2. A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!: I was using the Omega Preview for the past few days, but then left. Once I came back I went into Minecraft only to see that all of the data was from at latest, august. Can someone please help? I...
  3. Huge HDD slowdown after latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Huge HDD slowdown after latest Alpha Skip ahead update: [IMG] I'm experiencing huge slowdowns after last update, games take forever to load or assets are not loaded in time or game freezes while loading. Taken out internal HD, tested for bad...
  4. Is the Community app going to change at all? It's a huge step back from what we used to...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Community app going to change at all? It's a huge step back from what we used to...: I used to regularly get friends commenting on and/or liking my clips, screenshots, and sometimes even achievements I'd unlocked, but since you updated this area of the console nobody has...
  5. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...
  6. Is it just me or are the tiles bigger than before? I think they're huge since the last...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it just me or are the tiles bigger than before? I think they're huge since the last...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  7. The display on Microsoft Jigsaw on xBox has gone HUGE!

in XBoX on Windows
    The display on Microsoft Jigsaw on xBox has gone HUGE!: I originally posted this question on 14 August 2020 but it remained unresolved and then I had a heart attack and have been in hospital for 5 days, which resulted in the question being marked as...
  8. Xbox Series X will be a huge failure

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X will be a huge failure: Xbox Series X games will all have to also run on Xbox 1 architecture. It's not about the hardware, it's how the coding will take advantage of it. With no native next gen games there's no way Xbox...
  9. My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size: Hi everyone, recently i have been getting large updates for my games but my friends are getting normal sizes but then i fixed it by changing dns and clearing mac adress but it wont work anymore so...
  10. XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??: [IMG] submitted by /u/WiiUGamer12 [link] [comments]