HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read

Discus and support HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; due to the way hughesnet is setup you will be completely unable to pLay games such as CoD, battlefield, boarderlands, halo. any game which requires you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MolecularFir7, Jan 24, 2014.

1. HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read

due to the way hughesnet is setup you will be completely unable to pLay games such as CoD, battlefield, boarderlands, halo. any game which requires you to be matched through a private company's servers and connect with multiple other players will not work
    on hughesnet. not even if you get the gen 4 upgrade. NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE. DO NOT BELIVE THEM. im not to bash hughesnet or anything but they shouldn't have told me my xbox would play call of duty online on their internet. so please
    before you sign up or apply to upgrade take this into consideration. I have tired hundereds of solutions over the last 3 months before coming here and then getting a link explaining why it wont work. just trying to save others time and money.

:)

MolecularFir7, Jan 24, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Jan 24, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Says I need system update but then says update not available....

Greetings hilllbilllyhuck!

If you have the HT1000 modem provided by Hughesnet, then you need to access your modem and
    turn off Web Acceleration on this device. This feature is known to cause issues to Xbox LIVE. Please read: Hughesnet
    Gen4 error code 80072746

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.

taidara, Jan 24, 2014
  4. taidara Win User

Problems updating Dashboard, and Forza Horizon.

5. taidara Win User

Says I need system update but then says update not available....

Greetings hilllbilllyhuck!

If you have the HT1000 modem provided by Hughesnet, then you need to access your modem and
    turn off Web Acceleration on this device. This feature is known to cause issues to Xbox LIVE. Please read: Hughesnet
    Gen4 error code 80072746

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.
  6. taidara Win User

So, i am getting an Xbox update error wich is blocking me from playing online!

7. VibroPlex Win User

Nothing has worked so far

Hughesnet, your problem is Hughesnet. Call them and have them walk you through disabling Web Accelleration.
  8. taidara Win User

My Xbox Wont let me download things or connect to multiplayer!

Greetings JackRocks552!

If you have the HT1000 modem you have to turn off Web Acceleration on this device. Please read:

HughesNet Gen4 error code 80072746

Post back and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read

1. HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read - Similar Threads - HughesNet information are

2. : Hughesnet gen 5 problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Hughesnet gen 5 problem: : Hughesnet gen 5 problem Hi Deuces1313, Thanks for your post. In this particular case it sounds like the latency is affecting your connection which would then prevent you from joining/hosting...
  3. Hughesnet Hughesnet HN9000: double nat

Hughesnet Hughesnet HN9000: double nat: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways) Hughesnet HN9000: double nat That is assuming the 'gateway' is actually being used as both the router and the modem. df7b38df-825e-40bf-83fd-1464f3acd8fc
  4. Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: Double nat

Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: Double nat: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways) Hughesnet HT1000: Double nat Thanks for the info. I will check it out. 07844694-9cad-42f0-83b6-d5a983cf3d70
  5. Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: HT2000W Double Nat Detected

Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: HT2000W Double Nat Detected: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways) Hughesnet HT1000: HT2000W Double Nat Detected Hello Sheila If you need help can you please create a new thread and we will be more than happy to help out. Thanks,...
  6. Hughesnet: HughesNet Gen 5 and Xbox Live

Hughesnet: HughesNet Gen 5 and Xbox Live: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): HughesNet Gen 5 and Xbox Live Just had HughesNet Gen 5 installed, (only internet option), would like to use the movie/video features on my xbox 360 but it will not...
  7. Hughesnet: Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W

Hughesnet: Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W Consult with your service provider what number of MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) they are using for your Internet...
  8. Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...

Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to xbox live...
  9. Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and ...

Hughesnet Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and ...: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways) Hughesnet HT1000: how to fix my internet to work better for xbox live and multiplayer games online Have a look on this as there are many useful tips to try and resolve...
  10. How to connect my Hughesnet Modem to XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my Hughesnet Modem to XBOX Live: Hello, I live in a rural area and we had to switch to satellite internet. I know I can't play FPS on xbox live any longer however I'd like to be able to continue downloading games and be able to...