HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

Discus and support HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Monkeymatt2121, Jun 26, 2019.

1. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the colors appear "washed out." When i turn them off and just leave 4k on it looks fine. I remember the netflix app doing this awhile back, but with an update it was fixed and looks great in hdr10 or dolby vision. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

submitted by /u/Monkeymatt2121
    [link] [comments]

/u/Monkeymatt2121, Jun 26, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

It looks like you're using a component cable, check the cables are connected to the TV correctly and that the connecter on the back of the console is pushed fully in, that picture looks like you either have a connector not pushed home fully or you don't
    have the coloured connectors in the correct order on the TV, is there a switch on your cable that says TV and HDTV, make sure it's on HDTV.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

I'm a little confused, is the display ok now or still washed out ? Try this if you're still seeing a washed out display and the cable is hooked up correctly.

-

Remove any disc from the console and power it off, power the console on using the guide button on your controller, immediately press down and hold Y and the right trigger, the console should restart and the display settings will be reset. Does that help
    any ?
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox colors washed out

What kind of video/audio cables are you using? I've seen some users have Red/Blue/Green cables and have the Blue/Green swapped. Have you used this cables before on your old TV with no problems?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

Looking a little closer it does look like you're missing red in the picture, make sure you didn't mix up the two red connectors on the cable, one is audio and one is video.
  6. Pebblez x Win User

Xbox colors washed out

I'm using the Red/Blue/Green ones, and I just tried switching the Blue/Green ones and the only thing it did was turn the image off. I've used the cable before, but it was set to TV with the Red/Blue/Yellow cables, not HDTV like it is now.
Thema:

HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

1. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS - Similar Threads - HULU APP WASHED

2. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps: i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?...
  3. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  4. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  5. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589
  6. Hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu app: why can't I find the Hulu app to download on my Xbox one? cc13b6cf-195a-40b2-b02c-a4e6f5d0599f
  7. The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix: I know you guys are getting ready to replace snap with something different but is there anyway you can give us the option to use the new snap like future with more apps like the ones above?...
  8. Hulu App failing to load or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu App failing to load or install: Hi there, I recently had some problems with the Hulu app on Xbox One. Every time I opened the app, it was asking me to log in/authenticate. Now, the xbox says the app isn’t installed. When I try...
  9. Hulu app won't allow B button to go back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu app won't allow B button to go back: Since a recent Hulu app update the B button will no longer take you back to any previous screen. Otherwise everything else works. The only way out is to use the guide button and exit the app....
  10. My hulu app wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hulu app wont open: Hulu wont open and keeps timing out. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall but that didnt work. i reset everything and that didnt work. i tried all the support items from hulus website. please help...