Hulu app won't allow B button to go back

Discus and support Hulu app won't allow B button to go back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since a recent Hulu app update the B button will no longer take you back to any previous screen. Otherwise everything else works. The only way out is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dnlmahoney, Dec 14, 2016.

1. dnlmahoney
    dnlmahoney Guest

Since a recent Hulu app update the B button will no longer take you back to any previous screen. Otherwise everything else works. The only way out is to use the guide button and exit the app.

:)

dnlmahoney, Dec 14, 2016
  2. davinspeak
    davinspeak Guest
    Hulu won't let me out

I had to re-download the Hulu app after the update a bit ago. Now Hulu won't let me exit the app once I go into it. The B button doesnt work and neither does any other button. Hulu is the only app I am having this problem with. I have to turn off the entire
    console in order to leave Hulu.

v

davinspeak, Dec 14, 2016
  3. davinspeak
    davinspeak Guest
    Hulu on Xbox One sometimes unresponsive

This is the only app I am having trouble with Where my only option ends up being to shut off the entire console an turn it back on (which I can do from the controller even though Hulu doesn't respond to the controller). Here is a list of the problems I might
    have on a given day:

• Everything works fine until I want to exit out of Hulu and then the B button doesn't work and I have to turn off the entire console to get out of Hulu
    • I go into Hulu and it asks me if I want to start off by watching a recently watched program. At which point I cannot select "no thanks" or even agree to watch what they are suggesting. No button works and I have to turn off the entire console to exit.
    • i go into Hulu and then can do nothing at all. It won't respond to the controller. I must shut off the entire console and log back on.
    Is this an updated app issue because this is a relatively new problem. I can back from vacation last week and that is when this problem started.

davinspeak, Dec 14, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. jacobrale
    jacobrale New Member

Why has no one else noticed that you can't use the "B" in Hulu? Without a controller, that is, just using a remote, this is a big problem. At least, it has been for me. What am I missing?

jacobrale, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Hulu app won't allow B button to go back - Similar Threads - Hulu app won't

2. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  3. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  4. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589
  5. Hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu app: why can't I find the Hulu app to download on my Xbox one? cc13b6cf-195a-40b2-b02c-a4e6f5d0599f
  6. The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix: I know you guys are getting ready to replace snap with something different but is there anyway you can give us the option to use the new snap like future with more apps like the ones above?...
  7. Hulu App failing to load or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu App failing to load or install: Hi there, I recently had some problems with the Hulu app on Xbox One. Every time I opened the app, it was asking me to log in/authenticate. Now, the xbox says the app isn’t installed. When I try...
  8. My hulu app wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hulu app wont open: Hulu wont open and keeps timing out. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall but that didnt work. i reset everything and that didnt work. i tried all the support items from hulus website. please help...
  9. Xbox One Hulu App closed captioning won't turn off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Hulu App closed captioning won't turn off: This is an odd problem, and really it's a moot problem, because I can just watch the shows on my computer, but it's aggravating me because it shouldn't do this! When I try to watch ANY show on...
  10. Hulu Plus App won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Plus App won't open: Hulu Plus will not work on my xbox one. It will open to the home screen where it has TV Movies SWITCH TO COMMERCIAL FREE. But not pictures in those squares, a few seconds later it completely...