Hulu crashing

Discus and support Hulu crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I load hulu it goes to the loading screen then jumps back to the home screen! Any solutions? b53f244a-aff4-4a82-8f15-b6f920f92c0c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RancidLynx, Mar 13, 2014.

1. RancidLynx
    RancidLynx Guest

Hulu crashing

Every time I load hulu it goes to the loading screen then jumps back to the home screen! Any solutions?

:)

RancidLynx, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MrsKoch
    MrsKoch Guest
    Hulu Crashing

For the past few weeks now, the Hulu app on XBox One has crashed for us at least once a day. The only thing I can do is reboot the system and then it seems to work again. I've uninstalled it rebooted, reinstalled and it still crashes daily. Anyone else
    having this problem?

MrsKoch, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Hulu crashing randomly?

I just started having the problem on my Xbox 360 where the Hulu app will play my show and then at random times it will just completely stop working. The screen goes black and it won’t let me press any buttons and even the xbox button on the controller doesn’t
    work, I have to turn off my xbox and turn it back on. Getting the app to boot isn’t a problem, it’s only seems to be with the actual video playback. Ive tried uninstalling and redownloading the app but that doesn’t seem to fix the problem either.

ShadowsNTheDark, Mar 13, 2014
  4. UnholyRoth
    UnholyRoth Guest

Hulu crashing

I can't repro this, Hulu launches every time. Have you tried doing a full reboot (holding the power button for 5 seconds)? Then try Hulu and see if it works.

UnholyRoth, Mar 16, 2014
  5. UnholyRoth Win User

Hulu crashing

I can't repro this, Hulu launches every time. Have you tried doing a full reboot (holding the power button for 5 seconds)? Then try Hulu and see if it works.
  6. DougDennis Win User

Neflix/Hulu+ Issues

Mine works good most of the time. Every now and then Hulu does crash
  7. butlerrd Win User

Games Won't Play. Begin to expand then return to home screen.

The only thing ps that work for me are non gaming apps ie netflix, Hulu, etc. all games and xbox fitness crash to home after attempted launch... Insane msft
  8. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

Try To Clear Cache Reinstall Then When Loading Back Up Dont Open Saved Game In The Cloud Just Start It From Scratch
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

Hello lil dan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns apps like Hulu and Netflix consistently crashing on your Xbox One X console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
Thema:

Hulu crashing

1. Hulu crashing - Similar Threads - Hulu crashing

2. Standby mode in Hulu

in XboX Insiders
    Standby mode in Hulu: Pretty much what it says. I just downloaded the alpha ring update and was watching Hulu and standby mode kicked on and started showing achievements I’m close to obtaining and stuff like that....
  3. Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just shutdown by itself while watching hulu: Watching a movie on hulu, console just turned itself off. When turning back on went through a full reboot. No error code or warning that it was about to happen (slowness, lag, buffering)...
  4. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  5. Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash: Hey do any of you guys have the issue where Netflix and Hulu will constantly crash or not open. I've reinstalled the apps multiple times, and i have to hard reset a dozen times some times to get...
  6. Netflix,hulu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix,hulu: trying to stream netflix & hulu but error code B07B0193 keeps coming up? 90a73a69-edb6-440d-963a-25427c73f72c
  7. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps: i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?...
  8. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

in XboX Insiders
    HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS: Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the colors appear "washed out." When i turn them off...
  9. Hulu crashing randomly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu crashing randomly?: I just started having the problem on my Xbox 360 where the Hulu app will play my show and then at random times it will just completely stop working. The screen goes black and it won’t let me...
  10. Hulu Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu Crashing: For the past few weeks now, the Hulu app on XBox One has crashed for us at least once a day. The only thing I can do is reboot the system and then it seems to work again. I've uninstalled it...