Humane Raid-Deliver EMP

Discus and support Humane Raid-Deliver EMP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I'm trying to do the Humane Raid-Deliver EMP setup part for the heist, but I can't find players that are skilled enough to pull it off. I'm level... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abbstar4, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Abbstar4
    Abbstar4 Guest

Humane Raid-Deliver EMP

Hey.

I'm trying to do the Humane Raid-Deliver EMP setup part for the heist, but I can't find players that are skilled enough to pull it off. I'm level 76 and struggle to get players above 30 to join! It's becoming quite frustrating.

I'd also rather play with people 18+ as I find gamers that are younger than that quite annoying! Plus people nearer my age seem to do a better job with the heists and missions.

So if you'd like to do heists and missions together send me a message/friend request! Humane Raid-Deliver EMP :D

I am on 360 only.

:)

Abbstar4, Apr 25, 2015
  2. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    Heist team for Xbox 360

I could solo deliver the emp and the next mission as ground team.

Z4ZonE, Apr 25, 2015
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Bill Murray inadvertently leaks Modern Warfare 4 announcement

Yep agreed, i have no interest in the mp but the campaigns always deliver, the emp blast when all the choppers crashed was a fantastic epic gaming moment!

John Dowding, Apr 25, 2015
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

Heist team for Xbox 360

I could solo deliver the emp and the next mission as ground team.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Heist team for Xbox 360

Good luck on Humane Labs Raid then.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Thank you 343i

It's all I use, it's honestly the best option for a secondary. Why anyone would use anything else is a mystery to me.

Sure the boltshot can get some close range kills, but you can just as easily EMP & punch or EMP and headshot. The magnum is just... a magnum. Yeah, it's good for shooting people, but majority of the primaries are basically the same thing.

The plasma pistol is simply a "catch all" as it's anti human and anti vehicle. Magnum is just anti human. Bolt shot is just anti human.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Bill Murray inadvertently leaks Modern Warfare 4 announcement

Yep agreed, i have no interest in the mp but the campaigns always deliver, the emp blast when all the choppers crashed was a fantastic epic gaming moment!
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Humane Raid-Valkyrie

...if only you were on the last-gen. Good luck.
Thema:

Humane Raid-Deliver EMP

1. Humane Raid-Deliver EMP - Similar Threads - Humane Raid Deliver

2. Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia.: Is there any way to talk to a real human being at Microsoft in Australia. The webpage shows it is possible to contact Microsoft by phone - but nowhere is the phone number ever given!...
  3. how can i get to speak to a human

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get to speak to a human: how do I get to speak to a human at xbox contact us not working c98b1989-08d2-4075-981c-ba55e93bd7ff
  4. Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play: Awhile back I bought and downloaded the Xbox original Destroy All Humans for my Xbox360, but it won't let me play it. Could it be my hard drive? All other games I have bought and downloaded play...
  5. Humans Fall Flat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Humans Fall Flat: Everything online states that Humans Fall Flat supports combo coop. Is this true? I want two people on one console (split screen) and then two other people on a different console (split screen)...
  6. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...
  7. Human Fall Flat de Microsoft no se conecta con Human Fall Flat de Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Human Fall Flat de Microsoft no se conecta con Human Fall Flat de Steam: <p>Hola, tengo una duda:</p><p>Tengo un amigo que tiene Human Fall Flat adquirido en la Store de Microsft, pero yo lo tengo en la plataforma de Steam.</p><p>Mi pregunta es: &iquest;usan diferentes...
  8. Heists issue. All In Order $1M bonus challenge, Humane Labs Raid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heists issue. All In Order $1M bonus challenge, Humane Labs Raid.: I've had a problem with the All In Order challenge bonus for Heists. Upon completing and reaching the Humane Labs Raids heist's last setup, I got a message saying that my All In Order bonus will...
  9. Humane Raid-Valkyrie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Humane Raid-Valkyrie: Currently at part of the raid where you have acquire the Valkyrie Helio. Stuck on this part and looking for a crew to help out if interested. Message my GT: (Xbox One) if you wanna play and...
  10. The Humane Labs Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Humane Labs Raid: Need 1 more. Please have a mic! c9a9e79f-7aad-45a3-80e5-77cb39f7ad2d