Humanity Trailer

Discus and support Humanity Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's the new trailer for Dying Light. I actually like it but want some more details on gameplay, characters/classes, etc. Release date would be nice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Feb 13, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

Humanity Trailer

Here's the new trailer for Dying Light. I actually like it but want some more details on gameplay, characters/classes, etc. Release date would be nice too. .

:)

CRUZZifer, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Humanity

if you die you are undead again. You lose your humanity, and you cant "pick it back up" if it was used to REVERSE HALLOWING

NFO xDevilseedx, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Unreal Warfare, Feb 13, 2014
  4. cody-93 Win User

GEARS OF WAR 3 CAMPAIGN REVEAL TRAILER [HD]

Let me reprhase i like the soneg by itslef, but not with the trailer. I like the more depressing songs like in the previous trailers. After all this is the finall one and humans are going exticnt.... my bad
  5. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

dead island film announced

I wish they would make a Deus Ex: Human Revolution film.

The live action trailer they made was fantastic.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

This as xbox 720 written all over it..............

[/quote]

To be fair so did "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" when we saw the trailers for that.

Nice trailer.

Hope the game's a good one.

Az
  7. IngameInstincts Win User
  8. implantedwall14 Win User

Who survived Virmire? (Potential spoilers)

Meh, Kaiden is interesting enough. I like is insight on the human biotics. Jacob is the most boring character ever. I died a little inside when I saw him in the FemShep trailer.
Thema:

Humanity Trailer

1. Humanity Trailer - Similar Threads - Humanity Trailer

2. Issue with Destroy All Humans! Digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Destroy All Humans! Digital version: Hello, I am having issues playing the digital version of Destroy All Humans (Xbox Original) on the Xbox One. It states that i do not own the title when launching the game and when I went to...
  3. Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One: Hi, Looks like backward compatibility for Deus Ex Human Revolution (an Xbox 360 game) is a complete mess. And I can't play it correctly. For those who don't know, there is a final version of the...
  4. Pre-order destroy all humans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order destroy all humans: I just bought destroy all humans on the xbox one and in the pre order it says get 48 hour early access when i try to play it. It says sorry you have to wait i see youtube videos already of people...
  5. I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.: Remember when Microsoft said whatever games you get while you have gamepass you get to keep? Yeah, that's a lie. I recently uninstalled Human Fall Flat on my PC because it wouldn't open, I got it...
  6. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Firstly, I asked this question and one of the ambassadors (Daft Badger) responded without giving me a clear answer (Because god forbid anyone know the truth about Microsoft and how they run there...
  7. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

in XboX Insiders
    OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]: I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on...
  8. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Like it really is a joke to get banned for saying "horrific" e68f39e4-b0c6-4c1b-9079-e282debb898c
  9. Xbox elite II controller buttons not working. May I talk to a human been?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite II controller buttons not working. May I talk to a human been?: I purchased the controller at late december of 2019. But I did not got lot of time to use it at first because fo the pandemic (I live abord, mainland China). Recently when I finally got time to...
  10. Destroy All Humans!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans!: O jogo Destroy All Humans! que esta na Live Gold para baixar não está rodando, fica aparece mensagem de erro no jogo. Já tentei desinstalar e instalar por várias vezes e o erro persiste. Na...