Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

Discus and support Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021.

1. EricPeotto
    EricPeotto Guest

Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says it cant open. I played the damn thing last night and now it wont run. I've updated everything, I've reinstalled it, no clue why this won't work. Why pay for a pass that wont actually play games?

:)

EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. DiamondTech Win User

Problems launching Games

I honestly think that's an issue of Xbox more than Humankind, as it's not the only game that doesn't launch
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
  5. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

Hi nye050,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue. May I ask if you are using any 3rd party software on your laptop that may be blocking the loading of games? Something such as RazerCortex or a similar optimization app may be the cause of your issue.
Thema:

1. Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. - Similar Threads - Humankind game pass

2. Getting game add-ons on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting game add-ons on PC: I bought multiple add-ons for Two Point Hospital on my Xbox and I have the game downloaded on my PC through the Xbox app. Is it possible to get the add-ons I bought on my PC? I tried searching for...
  3. Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently: Hey, so a week or so ago I tried starting up a game I had been playing through Gamepass, and I had an error pop up saying "No applicable app licenses found". After doing a little digging, I found...
  4. i need help installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help installing a game: when i try to install stardew vally or any game off of the microsoft store it wont let me click install or it would say launch but wont let me launch it and i have xbox game pass ultimate, please...
  5. No game audio Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio Xbox series x: Just bought the series x. I have done multiple hard resets and tried 3 different TVs, so I don’t think those will solve this issue: I have audio sound for the Xbox main menu/Home Screen and when...
  6. Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC: Hello, I'm a xbox game puss ultimate subscriptor and since october i can't play 18+ games on my PC (yes i play on PC) When i try to boot a game i recieve this message [img] I'm not under...
  7. No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Xbox through headset but I can hear game chat: So last night I was playing a game and between searching for matches the game audio stopped working, I tried all the trouble shooting methods suggested by the manufacturer (Razer) it’s not working...
  8. My games are being deleted automatcally (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    My games are being deleted automatcally (PC): Every time I download a game on the Xbox app it gets deleted, I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 about 4 times now and it keeps just getting deleted. I downloaded it this morning and restarted my...
  9. Can't reinstall or update game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall or update game.: I recently tried moving my Forza Horizon 5 install from a larger HDD to a faster SSD. The move option in the apps settings of windows did not work so I uninstalled to attempt to reinstall on the...
  10. Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?: I agree demos would be great if there were more. Also if they didn't unmock achievements in the "real" game, as some of them do I have not olayed it yet, and 40€ isn't a price I'd lightly pay...