Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

Discus and support Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021.

1. EricPeotto
    EricPeotto Guest

Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says it cant open. I played the damn thing last night and now it wont run. I've updated everything, I've reinstalled it, no clue why this won't work. Why pay for a pass that wont actually play games?

:)

EricPeotto, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. DiamondTech Win User

Problems launching Games

I honestly think that's an issue of Xbox more than Humankind, as it's not the only game that doesn't launch
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
  5. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

Hi nye050,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue. May I ask if you are using any 3rd party software on your laptop that may be blocking the loading of games? Something such as RazerCortex or a similar optimization app may be the cause of your issue.
Thema:

1. Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch. - Similar Threads - Humankind game pass

2. Xbox app games install stuck on preparing windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app games install stuck on preparing windows 11: Xbox app games install stuck on preparing windows 11 I have tried everything possible suggested on Microsoft forum and even 3rd party sites no solution for me still. I have tried powershell...
  3. I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam: When launched, the game crashes to the desktop or freezes on initial loading! 3d56fcad-de53-4fc7-815f-44e7b1dbcf27
  4. Updates for games and apps wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates for games and apps wont show up: I cant get any updates to show for any games or apps on the series X, when I go into my games and apps, then to updates it's just constantly saying no updates currently available, I dont have the...
  5. Gameshare interfering with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare interfering with game pass: My buddy gameshares with me so that we can get the same games but one day I decided I was going to try the game pass and see if any of those games would look like fun so I paid the 1$ and didn’t...
  6. Xbox App on PC not launching (some) games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC not launching (some) games: I have the Xbox GamePass App on a Windows 10 PC. Some games don't launch. Specifically, Back 4 Blood and Evil Genius 2. I tried upgrading to Windows 11, and no game would launch. After phoning...
  7. Buying a game that only has the dlc bundle but you already own the dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game that only has the dlc bundle but you already own the dlcs: Hi I have been wanting to play call of duty black ops 3 but the think is that I own the xbox series s so it’s strictly digital and so I look at the microsoft store and black ops 3 is on sale but...
  8. XBOX controller not recognized by any games when connected to a Win10 PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX controller not recognized by any games when connected to a Win10 PC via Bluetooth: I had previously connected a XBOX controller to my PC via Bluetooth and was able to play any game (installed XBOX games, XBOX Cloud or Steam) without issue. I recently connected the same...
  9. Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on: Hi, I recently got interested in Game Pass for PC since I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for both Xbox and PC. My laptop's internal SSD being too small, I bought a bigger external SSD...
  10. Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?: I agree demos would be great if there were more. Also if they didn't unmock achievements in the "real" game, as some of them do I have not olayed it yet, and 40€ isn't a price I'd lightly pay...