Humax: heavy green tint when watching through HDMI in

Discus and support Humax: heavy green tint when watching through HDMI in in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Humax (Set-top Boxes): heavy green tint when watching through HDMI in I have my cable box connected to my xbox one x via HDMI In, when i am trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ramitimeout, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ramitimeout
    ramitimeout Guest

Humax (Set-top Boxes): heavy green tint when watching through HDMI in
    I have my cable box connected to my xbox one x via HDMI In,
    when i am trying to watch it though oneguide, it plays on my TV with a very heavy green tint. the green tint makes the picture unwatchable. However,
    when i connect the cable box directly to my TV via HDMI, it shows okay. i have tried different HDMI cables, same problem. other sources play fine though the xbox HDMI in.

i have an older Xbox one, and i also get the same heavy green hue when connecting the cable box to the its HDMI in.

my cable box make is Humax

any ideas ? please help

:)

ramitimeout, Nov 14, 2017
  2. Green tint on live tv.

Since the update to the 'new Xbox experience' whenever I try to watch Tv, via my Xbox, it has an unwatchable green tint. I've tried switching HDMI cables and the ports on my Tv with no success. The Freeview box I am using still has a normal picture when
    connected directly to the Tv. Any ideas?

Man like scouse, Nov 14, 2017
  3. WDTV HDMI in green tint

Glad to hear it worked Daddy. The only devices that have this issue are ones that don't obey the HDMI spec and listen when we ask for RGB. There are very few boxes that have this issue.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 14, 2017
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

WDTV HDMI in green tint

Glad to hear it worked Daddy. The only devices that have this issue are ones that don't obey the HDMI spec and listen when we ask for RGB. There are very few boxes that have this issue.
  5. DaddyCaddy007 Win User

WDTV HDMI in green tint

Set the RGB Low in the WDTV Live menu, and set HDMI to Auto. That looks like a quick fix
  6. DaddyCaddy007 Win User

WDTV HDMI in green tint

I have the same issue. It is also causing BBC iPlayer to not load. I had to connect the wdtv directly to my TV to get it to work. Looks like the wdtv and Xbox one have HDMI issues together
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

WDTV HDMI in green tint

Hey guys,

Green or purple tints is often because the box is trying to output in YCC instead of RGB colorspace. Can you try one of the following?

1) Set your STB to the RGB colorspace?

2) With the Xbox One on, pull the power cord from your STB and power cycle it.
  8. Lukidoo Win User

WDTV HDMI in green tint

Hi Studbucket.

Will xbox have any solutions for this issue?
Thema:

1. Humax: heavy green tint when watching through HDMI in - Similar Threads - Humax heavy green

2. Everytime I play a heavy game my xbox turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I play a heavy game my xbox turns off: I have weeks with this problem and i tried placing a fan really close to the xbox. it worked for some weeks but now it's happening again with the fan. I got this xbox 3 years ago, what can i do?...
  3. Halo 5 Heavy aim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Heavy aim: For me the heavy aim patch has not downloaded does anyone know a way to get the patch to download itself. Btw I am talking about halo 5 fca1637a-288b-41de-b82d-7dbc4ff0e3a7
  4. The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying: The Motor-Sound Echo in the Mountain is too loud and is repeated to often - like 3 times or so? Espacially if you turn off the radio its annoying. I had it with the old Mini Cooper Standard...
  5. Cut Scenes: Heavy Stutter on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cut Scenes: Heavy Stutter on PC: The game runs really well on my GTX 970 with everything on Ultra or Very High, but the first cut scene where Joule enters the Crawler for the first time and inserts the first prismatic core, it...
  6. Heavy online gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heavy online gamers: Gamers to awarded free prize draws spending so much on xbox and should win a year free gold live card for a year or a free game of there choise or a free add on to there game 1st 2nd 3rd...
  7. Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2 Freeview UK Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2 Freeview UK Issues: Hi Guys, Having some really annoying issues with my Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2. Every now and then when switching on or changing channel it will just show coloured snow/interference. This...
  8. Humax pr-hd2000c I need a tv remote code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Humax pr-hd2000c I need a tv remote code: Where can Iget it? Its a dvbc receiver thx 17ebb9b1-685c-4dd5-a10e-8078213a8053
  9. Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2 Freeview UK Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2 Freeview UK Issues: Hi Guys, Having some really annoying issues with my Xbox One & Humax HDR-FOX T2. Every now and then when switching on or changing channel it will just show coloured snow/interference. This...
  10. Humax Youview supoort

in XBoX on Consoles
    Humax Youview supoort: Hello, I hope someone can help me with a question i cant seem to find an answer to, im considering leaving virgin media in order to get a Humax Youview box but i`m worried that the Xbox One wont...