Humble Multiplayer Experiences

Discus and support Humble Multiplayer Experiences in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i am really curious to hear other peoples humbling multiplayer experiences!? whether it be giving enemy players items or buffs, or just deciding to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by skeletor guy, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM.

1. skeletor guy
    skeletor guy Guest

So i am really curious to hear other peoples humbling multiplayer experiences!?

whether it be giving enemy players items or buffs, or just deciding to help out a fellow player who is struggling or made a friend online!

Share your humble stories with me.

Ok ill start, about 10 years ago i played a lot of call of duty 4, religiously perhaps... So i would play with the same people every day, and one day had a bit of chatter from the enemy team (trash talk), me and my buddies have a cht and calm the guy down
    and decide why doesnt he play with us now we have a new allie. So he does, he becomes one of our little every night group, and we have been friends ever since! Irl too!

:)

skeletor guy, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM
  2. DreadGodz Win User

I've had made great online friends from my multiplayer experience. The same people I've had as friends from my first online experience. Some of the best people by far!
  3. Bekkichu Win User

Had someone 'trash talk' me over and over again, after a number of funny responses back to him, we're now friends and have been for 3 years!
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Well I kill someone on accident and apologized for it they added me and we ended up friends
  5. Ask Twispike Win User

Whenever there is a player in need that kindly asks for help, I always will take it upon myself to use up some of my free time and help them with anything. Usually I always help players unlock something or give them an in game item if we're able to trade,
    or I help them pass a really hard difficulty lvl that requires co-op teamwork.
  6. ChaseMatic Win User

I may not have any humble experiences that I can imagine at the moment... but I do hope that we can eventually get back to the way we were in the old Xbox Live days.. nowadays people don't chat much outside of their parties with friends.
Thema:

1. Humble Multiplayer Experiences - Similar Threads - Humble Multiplayer Experiences

2. Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?: Sign in on Console, I have GamesPass active, but I don't have Gold access. Loading Monster Hunter or Halo multiplayer loads the overlay to purchase Gold or GamesPass. Further, I switch to my...
  3. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  4. Multiplayer connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer connection error: Why does my xbox 1 say ’cant finish multiplayer tests 0x000000000000000’ but my network connectioms says great im really stuck please help f54aecfe-a4a4-4dc9-ae6d-070f864d1512
  5. Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue: Hi, I bought the game on Steam and the first week everithing was Ok with the game, even multiplayer. Later, when I tried to play on multiplayer, it started searching for players like always and...
  6. I'll eat some humble pie.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'll eat some humble pie.: Well never thought I'd be saying this but credit where credits due the game has actually become playable and yes I will admit it's starting to grow on me. Much improved on the lag front and that...
  7. Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers: Hi! My story begins somewhere in summer last year. I was raging on forum that Xbox One will not been released on day one in Poland. There were many replies but the conclusion was simple. I will...
  8. Humble request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Humble request: Atleast bring an update to play games without mendatory updates when we go online... like we can cancel update and play offline in previous versions 6d21f00f-8cd2-415d-8248-6fbf29097516
  9. I humbly request a new Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I humbly request a new Xbox 360: Hi I've been a loyal xbox fan since 2001. My current gamertag only reflects since 2009 but I was dirt naps on original xbox and have had several other GTs. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs a...
  10. Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers: Hi! My story begins somewhere in summer last year. I was raging on forum that Xbox One will not been released on day one in Poland. There were many replies but the conclusion was simple. I will...