"Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

Discus and support "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AUTOARTISTA, May 11, 2019.

1. AUTOARTISTA
    AUTOARTISTA Guest

"Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought some back again, only to have them vanish yet again whilst
    my game was off!! Most of the cars in question i've had/owned from new and the rest from the auction house. "I'm not a hacker, modder or cheat!!!" Just in case anybody's wondering.. . Can somebody PLEASE, PLEASE help me understand what the heck is going on!?!?

:)

AUTOARTISTA, May 11, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I would contact Forza Support and let them know about this bug showing up after the update.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4. thedtb Win User

Hi
    AUTOARTISTA

Have you reported this issue by using available options on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ ?

Are you a member of a Insider programme?

There are still so many questions. Your Xbox edition, Xbox os verionetc...
  5. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

Yeah man thats just not cool.
  6. DerSanjoe Win User

As Wishcatcher said, the best thing you can do is write directly to the support of Forza Motorsport. The problem seems to have a lot of people at the moment and seems to be due to the update.

Contact here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/
Thema:

1. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?" - Similar Threads - Hundreds thousands hard

2. Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.: I just found hundreds of users reporting an error code of 121010 - failure to record results in the cloud. Many of these topics included hundreds of users needing an answer. Some of these question...
  3. I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...: Last week, i suddenly started getting non-stop spam, every few seconds from random people. 90% weren't even able to speak my language, the other 10% were 6 (yes literally 6) years old. Game...
  4. Can't install games on my external ssd even if I have 1TB of space left and hundreds of games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on my external ssd even if I have 1TB of space left and hundreds of games ...: Hi. I'm having a problem with my external storage and I found out where the problem lies but not a way to fix it. I have tried almost everything from "clear local save data" to "Clear Blue ray...
  5. I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it ...: I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it reflected in my rewards points or star level and I know with the purchases I made my rank should be 4 or...
  6. I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it ...: I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it reflected in my rewards points or star level and I know with the purchases I made my rank should be 4 or...
  7. I spent well over 3 Hundred dollars in games,DLC, and I have yet to see any of those purchases ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I spent well over 3 Hundred dollars in games,DLC, and I have yet to see any of those purchases ...: I have spent well over 3 hundred dollars for the month of November and I have yet to see it reflected in my rewards points or star level and I know with the purchases I made my rank should be 4 or...
  8. Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...: Hey, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games and digital content and have zero points on rewards some how. It states the 1 point = $1 I just could use some help figuring out why I have zero....
  9. why can i not collect my hundred keys after the community key goal is meet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not collect my hundred keys after the community key goal is meet?: I have not received my keys after the community goals have been meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 a8d9c5be-f26c-4b5e-af57-4c7658a6a6fc
  10. 160+ member Guild Five Hundred First Legion Looking for Recruits - Xbox One - NA - AD - Have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    160+ member Guild Five Hundred First Legion Looking for Recruits - Xbox One - NA - AD - Have ...: We are a group of Veteran MMO/RPG players trying to fill our ranks. We are looking for players who are willing to be part of a team that is active and always ready to help each other out. While...