Hungarian menu

Discus and support Hungarian menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello! i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZoltánSzatmári, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Hungarian menu

hello!

i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know.

thank you

:)

ZoltánSzatmári, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Hungarian menu

3. Pistee666 Win User

Xbox One menu hungarian

Please update it to put the Hungarian menu.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hungarian language menu

Hi please make this request on this site.

Xbox Idea
  5. snikefriend Win User

Hungarian language menu

You can vote
    here
    for more languages.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hungarian language menu

Thema:

Hungarian menu

1. Hungarian menu - Similar Threads - Hungarian menu

2. Hungarian Languages support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian Languages support: Hi there! Wich Games at fortunelly synchronized for Hungarian (Magyar) languages or subtitled for this language? The Forza Horizon , Late Shift is awsome , Tom Clansy's Divison too ! Have you...
  3. Hungarian

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian: Hi! Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. Thank you! f75ed58a-3e19-4a0e-8dde-84192821b8ea
  4. Hungarian language support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian language support: It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does. Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc. 751334cf-5d34-493f-b922-58c8fb17cc5f
  5. I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!: The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already...
  6. Hungarian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian language: Hello! I've got a a gift code for gears of war 4! Gears of war 3 dosen't have hungarian subtitles, I require a copy with hungarian subtitles! Thanks ceafdf97-72ae-48da-addf-24e5a788313e
  7. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?: Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English. I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian subtitle forum that if the location is set to...
  8. Xbox One menu hungarian

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One menu hungarian: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. b7ef5e32-3d1f-47cd-99f3-153cd8012a4b
  9. Hungarian language menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian language menu: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu 470f3cde-c123-490f-8c26-587fcb1fa9f7
  10. Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store.: Title says it all really. I believe it's £54.99 to download digitally in the UK, well looked after again I see. fce6f396-a5ce-4028-b170-6205a0dcaeb5