Hungarian

Discus and support Hungarian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. Thank you! f75ed58a-3e19-4a0e-8dde-84192821b8ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdinaGócza, Dec 12, 2018.

1. EdinaGócza
    EdinaGócza Guest

Hungarian

Hi!

Please update it to put the Hungarian menu.

Thank you!

:)

EdinaGócza, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Arsenal HUN Win User

Other language install

Hi Gábor,

I am also from Hungary, your console's Dashboard can't be in hungarian because there is no hungarian language support. If you choose Hungary to locale, the localized games life Forza 4 will be in Hungarian but the Dashboard will still be English. Sorry
    but there is no Hungarian language right now.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hungarian

Hello Edina,

We would love to assist with any issue being experienced here, and so we would like to clarify what we may help you with in this case.

May you clarify the following:

• What are you attempting to accomplish?
    • On what platform/device are you attempting to accomplish this on?
    • What errors, if any, appear or are being shown?
    • And if this is in reference to a regional issue involving your account, have you attempted to look through our
      region section on our website?

Clarify this and we'll await your response.

Best wishes!
  4. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link you just provided says :

Czech Republic: Czech

Greece: Greek

Hungary: Hungarian

Please explain where exactly to find Greek, Czech and Hungarian in console.
  5. DVZs Win User

Can't use or add credit card

They do match - hungarian account, hungarian card. The problem is that I cannot add the card at all. The hungarian support says it's because Xbox only accepts _credit_ cards, and mine is a _debit_ card. Could this be the problem? It this a recent change?
    Because I was able to purchase point with the very same card 2-3 months ago...
  6. magicARSHAVIN Win User

Help anyone .

Boas u get hungarian account ;)
Thema:

Hungarian

1. Hungarian - Similar Threads - Hungarian

2. Hungarian Languages support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian Languages support: Hi there! Wich Games at fortunelly synchronized for Hungarian (Magyar) languages or subtitled for this language? The Forza Horizon , Late Shift is awsome , Tom Clansy's Divison too ! Have you...
  3. Hungarian menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian menu: hello! i would like to use my xbox one with hungarian menu. I didnt find it yet, how it works. Please let me know. thank you 7ac8d4bc-2753-465a-8c0a-4eefc9efbffb
  4. Hungarian language support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian language support: It would be good to implement the Hungarian localization as strongly as Playstation does. Hungarian menu, Hungarian subtitles / synchronous games, etc. 751334cf-5d34-493f-b922-58c8fb17cc5f
  5. I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!: The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already...
  6. Hungarian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungarian language: Hello! I've got a a gift code for gears of war 4! Gears of war 3 dosen't have hungarian subtitles, I require a copy with hungarian subtitles! Thanks ceafdf97-72ae-48da-addf-24e5a788313e
  7. Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I see that there is a Hungarian subtitles in one game?: Hi ! I'm sorry, but I use google translator because I can not speak English. I bought a game in the Dragon Age 2, which includes the Hungarian subtitle forum that if the location is set to...
  8. Xbox One menu hungarian

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One menu hungarian: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu. b7ef5e32-3d1f-47cd-99f3-153cd8012a4b
  9. Hungarian language menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungarian language menu: Please update it to put the Hungarian menu 470f3cde-c123-490f-8c26-587fcb1fa9f7
  10. Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store.: Title says it all really. I believe it's £54.99 to download digitally in the UK, well looked after again I see. fce6f396-a5ce-4028-b170-6205a0dcaeb5