Hungry Shark World Achievements

Discus and support Hungry Shark World Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am going for the achievements in Hungry Shark World. I noticed that my progress for the achievement for triggering 250 gold rushes is stuck at 56%.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galenrandir23, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Hungry Shark World Achievements

I am going for the achievements in Hungry Shark World. I noticed that my progress for the achievement for triggering 250 gold rushes is stuck at 56%. When I view my in game stats and on the Xbox app I have almost 500 gold rushes, which is almost double the
    required amount for the achievement yet it will not unlock.

After searching achievement websites I found that this is a problem that I alone have not had. One suggestion that someone said worked was deleting the cloud saves and local saves which then allowed the achievement to track correctly. Problem with that is
    the game is a super grind and I have a TON of stuff unlocked that I do not want to lose. Is there a way to force an achievement to unlock? Or a way to make a backup of the local/cloud save before deleting them so once i get that achievement I can reload my
    current save?

I also have a second Xbox One, would it be possible to disable cloud syncing and play the game for the achievement on my second Xbox?

Thanks!

:)

Galenrandir23, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Galenrandir23 Win User

Tried both methods and neither worked unfortunately. Is there some way i could play on my second console without loading my save to try and unlock the achievement. Or a way to backup my save and then reload it?

Id even be fine if the achievement just reset and start counting my progress now.

Thanks for the reply!
  3. Galenrandir23 Win User

I did check the site, and no one had any suggestions. Only one person said they cleared their local and cloud save and started a new game which got it to work. Problem is the game is a super grind and I've unlocked a ton of stuff which I don't want to do
    again.

I'm trying to see if there is a way to backup my save. clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement and then reload my save. I have 2 Xboxs, would it be possible to install the game on my second Xbox, clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement,
    clear local and cloud save again, then fire up my main Xbox with my game save on it?
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

For me if an achievement isn't tracking right or not unlocking. I just forget about it and sooner or later iit will unlock. I had one achievement unlock a week or so later. I beat a certain sttory mission, nothing unlocked. Came back to the game a
    week or so and as soon as the game launched so did the achievement.
  5. Galenrandir23 Win User

Theres got to be a better way than just waiting for months...
  6. Ackis Win User

Id say its been about a week and still nothing :(
    Check out True Achievements (trueachievements.com) - see if anyone else has issues with it. If other people have issues, they'll often post what works for them to fix it.
Thema:

1. Hungry Shark World Achievements - Similar Threads - Hungry Shark World

2. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  3. xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle: Hi All, I purchased GTA V premium online and shark card bundle a couple of days ago but I don't seem to have access to the shark card? any ideas. TIA f2e82edd-944d-400c-8eab-8eb5bf98d0ef
  4. The enforcement team is power hungry and SJWs

in XBoX Accessibility
    The enforcement team is power hungry and SJWs: You know i have spent the last couple of months speaking to the xbox live enforment team and all i see in then is a one side power hungry team that could careless about the customer amd their...
  5. Hungry Shark Evolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hungry Shark Evolution: Please fix this program! I along with thousands of others have issues with this game, as much as I like it, constantly crashing and losing all that I've gained. Personally I play it the majority...
  6. Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...: Hi all, Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may be the only one. In Phase four of the last scenario you have to open a little garage and a little car comes out and sucks up five...
  7. Minecraft Hungry Games/Flappy Bird Hour (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Hungry Games/Flappy Bird Hour (Xbox): Hey Everyone if anyone want to join in on a Fun hungry games hour, then join us today! Our gaming Community is hosting a Open Hungry Games hour at 3pm mst today and then a Minecraft Flappy Bird...
  8. Money hungry microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money hungry microsoft: had Xbox before and loved it now have xbox 1s and it sucks don’t know what their trying to do but I just wanted a game console why do I need a password to play a game and when my son walks in game...
  9. Money hungry big wigs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money hungry big wigs: Why can't these money hungry **** build a damn reliable console that works properly like its supposed to!!!!! 64cacfe2-078f-46a1-980b-ca9ac80b2acd
  10. Hungry Shark Evolution : Progression not saved on Windows platforms!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hungry Shark Evolution : Progression not saved on Windows platforms!: Hello I have played extensively this game on my Windows 10 phone (Nokia Lumia 930) and achieved the Big Daddy What a let down to find out that my progress is not "carried through" when I wanted...