Hurricane Bored Game Party

Discus and support Hurricane Bored Game Party in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope your family is safe, it's over 12 hours since you posted this, it is amazing how many games your family can play with just a deck of cards, at any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chargersbride, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hurricane Bored Game Party

Hope your family is safe, it's over 12 hours since you posted this, it is amazing how many games your family can play with just a deck of cards, at any age, good value for money.

:)

Chargersbride, Sep 4, 2019
  2. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I know it's not a board game but cards is always fun to play, blackjack, poker. I think I've spent more time playing cards in RD2 than actually playing the game.

Also dominoes are fun.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I've heard a lot about Gloomhaven, and I know a friend who has it, but I've never played it myself. I'll have to have my friend teach it to me someday.
  4. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Hope you are keeping safe and everything passes quick!

As for games, I just can't see myself playing one on a console. I feel as though board games should be physical (how else can you throw the board when you're losing? lmao)

Although, there was a Harry Potter board game (from many years ago so I can't remember the name) that would probably be really good on a console.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Leat just say: you guys have a "stormy" life. Wish you and your family all the best in those times. Man is stronger then a storm and love is stronger than anything. In your case, love for board games. You can try a real one. Gloomhaven is number
    one.
    It could be translated.

I'll stick to monopoly.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Never really been a fan of the Board games on consoles, but i have played Monopoly Plus and that Pandemic looks interesting
Thema:

1. Hurricane Bored Game Party - Similar Threads - Hurricane Bored Game

2. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???: RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE...
  3. Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane: Hello, Every time I open the Hydro Thunder Hurricane game on my PC, show the message "Sorry, we can not sing you. Please sign in to Xbox.com, the stars this app again." I did what the message...
  4. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  5. anyone want to play minecraft its kinda boreing

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone want to play minecraft its kinda boreing: anyone want to play Minecraft? ill join u or yallll join me 57898b74-b32a-4957-b13d-0159aed245b0
  6. I deleted the free hydro thunder Hurricane frontal my Xbox 360 and id love to play It back , ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted the free hydro thunder Hurricane frontal my Xbox 360 and id love to play It back , ...: i used to play the game with my brothers but I had to delete It but I really want to play It again but I dont know what should I do to reinstall the game , what could I do?!...
  7. XBOX and NBA2K18 Stealing customers money during Hurricane Irma & XBOX support customer ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX and NBA2K18 Stealing customers money during Hurricane Irma & XBOX support customer ...: XBOX/Microsoft, has deleted my son's player and stole his VC's. These were purchased when I paid for the $150.00 game, we have been sending emails and contacted support to return his 250,000...
  8. Hydro thunder hurricane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hydro thunder hurricane: hey just activated my 14 day xbox live gold and I am unable to download this title could you guys send me a code to get it thanks. 0356513f-fc71-4a69-a0a8-ba4e80e6e8fd
  9. Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Answers on a fix for Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10?: Looking for Answers on fixing Hydro Thunder Hurricane for Windows 10. I have purchased the full version and whenever i load it from Desktop/AppStore/XboxApp the game runs in trail/demo mode only....
  10. [W10] Hydro Thunder Hurricane - Cannot Access Full Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [W10] Hydro Thunder Hurricane - Cannot Access Full Version: Hello, I recently acquired the trial version of Hydro Thunder Hurricane on my Windows 10 PC. I liked the game, so I credited my account with a Microsoft gift card and purchased the $9.99 game...