Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

Discus and support Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sn1p3R XxMoDXx, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the xbox controller may not be able to handle. Can any of you
    help?

:)

Sn1p3R XxMoDXx, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

Ok thanks for letting me know. I have the cloud cores right now but i am not sure if the hyper cloud x will be different since its xbox certified.

3. Gaming headset

Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the xbox controller may
    not be able to handle. Can any of you help?

4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You can take a look at some quality deals and products here:

Xbox Accessories
    . Scroll further down and see a wide variety of good headsets. The controller can handle most headsets depending on compatibility.

Connecting a compatible headset to Xbox One
    hope this helps

XBF George L, Dec 2, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You can take a look at some quality deals and products here:

Xbox Accessories
    . Scroll further down and see a wide variety of good headsets. The controller can handle most headsets depending on compatibility.

Connecting a compatible headset to Xbox One
    hope this helps
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Hyper X Cloud Alpha

Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
  7. Sn1p3R XxMoDXx Win User

Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

Ok thanks for letting me know. I have the cloud cores right now but i am not sure if the hyper cloud x will be different since its xbox certified.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, I use the Hyper X Cloud X headset, and I have to say it's a very good headset. Works really well with Dolby Atmos as well.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, but especially one that will be written on the packaging that is compatible with the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha - Similar Threads - Hyper cloud core

2. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset: which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd? e70599cc-c7dd-4bf5-9b38-f0b627ab5c05
  3. my hyper cars are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my hyper cars are gone: All my hyper cars in forza horizon 3 are gone i think someone got in my account and deleted them so can you please help me 9a67e8a4-8560-4cd5-bb7f-aed098ad5eef
  4. AMD FX-8370 with Hyper-V Enabled Causes GameDVR to Fail Hardware Req's Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD FX-8370 with Hyper-V Enabled Causes GameDVR to Fail Hardware Req's Check: I have been struggling with this for months. My pc specs seem fine; 8-Core AMD FX-8370 CPU, 32Gb or RAM and an AMD R9 380 4Gb GPU. It totally blew my mind. I then did a fresh install and found...
  5. Hyper Light Drifter saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Light Drifter saved data: I have put a good amount of time into Hyper Light, completed almost half of the map. Opened both doors for the chain runner in the shop. Now my game wont even open my save. I deleted the local...
  6. Hyper light drifter issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper light drifter issues: I can get the game to the title screen where you sign in, but as soon as I confirm the game crashes back to the dashboard. I've tried absolutely everything from deleting the game and the saves, a...
  7. Hyper Light Drifter crashes on start-up after logging in with a save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Light Drifter crashes on start-up after logging in with a save file: Hyper Light Drifter crashes every time you sign in after start up with a save file already in place. If I delete my file, I can start the game fine, but if I Quit the game and come back - the game...
  8. Xbox One does not detect Hyper-X 2 TB flash drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not detect Hyper-X 2 TB flash drive: When I look under storage the xbox one finds the external drive but treats it as a media drive. It won't allow me to format it so that I can store saves/games on it. It is USB 3.0, definitely over...
  9. Hyper Light Drifter no in AU store :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper Light Drifter no in AU store :(: Hyper Light Drifter - much anticipated indie title - has now been released to consoles, around the world, except in Aus. Is there any reason why not? Does anyone have any information one when it...
  10. Hyper X Cloud headset trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper X Cloud headset trouble: So I have had the Cloud for awhile now and never had any problems until recently, The sound keeps coming through only one side (the right) but if I move the controller or move the audio splitter...