Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

Discus and support Hyperx Kingston headset hookup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevlarbaggins, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference I'm running on a OG xbox 1.
    Hyperx Kingston headset hookup [​IMG]

:)

Kevlarbaggins, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Kevlarbaggins Win User

Doesn't appear to be any updates.
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

I dont believe you have to use xbox adaptor once paired check for update within the system
  4. BIG W0RM 80 Win User

Xbox App Microphone Problem

Built into headset. Kingston HyperX Fury.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Headset

Kingston HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Gaming Headset cost $20 and I have no big complaints about the headset.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Headset

Hi I use the Kingston HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Gaming headset, it's comfy and I can hear great detail in games.
Thema:

1. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup - Similar Threads - Hyperx Kingston headset

2. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems: I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can...
  3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore: Had to replace my for the Xbox One and Xbox is no longer recognizing the headset (although it's an exact replacement of what I had used before). According to HyperX, it's an issue on Xbox's end....
  4. HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller: So i recently bought a hyperx cloud revolver headset a few months ago and ever since then its been working fine with my controller. But recently when i plug the cable into my controller’s...
  5. HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility: Hello, I just recently bought a HyperX keyboard and mouse to play Fortnite, but my mouse moves very laggy. Any way to solve this? I tried searching for answers, but none of them worked. Will Xbox...
  6. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset: which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd? e70599cc-c7dd-4bf5-9b38-f0b627ab5c05
  7. HyperX Cloud II and Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud II and Xbox One S: Does the HyperX Cloud II USB works on Xbox One S USB? abb6107e-502d-43a0-9fa6-0993cd48b867
  8. HyperX Cloud II and Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud II and Xbox One S: Does the HyperX Cloud II USB works on Xbox One S USB? abb6107e-502d-43a0-9fa6-0993cd48b867
  9. Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset: Just as a bit of background. I haven't played on XBOX Live in quite some time until just recently. I got the XBOX1 w/o Kinect so it had that crappy headset instead. After a friend of mine showed...
  10. Kingston HyperX Cloud II headsets on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingston HyperX Cloud II headsets on XB1: Ok, I'm about to give up.I'm a COD player/Battlefield etc player only. And I'm about to have complete meltdown. I have an Astra A50, a TBeach XP500 (with Xbox adapter) and quite frankly they all...