Hypocritical Policies. Also, grow up.

Discus and support Hypocritical Policies. Also, grow up. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I get banned for saying [Mod Removed] me, but the people reporting me can call me autistic. I see MS condones people getting called [Mod Removed],... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerAllen3, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TylerAllen3
    TylerAllen3 Guest

I get banned for saying [Mod Removed] me, but the people reporting me can call me autistic.

I see MS condones people getting called [Mod Removed], but nope, cant say [Mod Removed] me.

Can your enforcement team please be made of adults and not woke children who are scared of bread?

This is honestly ridiculious. This whole we need to coddle everyone and everything from anything needs to stop and you companies need to start taking a stand.

Its cool for you to steal our data and use other shady ways to make money, but nope, we all need to be pc and protect the people we all are annoyed by.

Seriously, you’re the age of adults. Start acting like it. Again.

:)

TylerAllen3, Jul 17, 2019
  2. PsycoChronicus Win User

I got banned for nothing. I wasn't at home my console on dashboard and not on tye xbox app. Apparently i sent a message or was on voice chat to get banned. Again i wasn't home.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

if you have read and understand the policy and still disagree with the decision thats been made be sure to submit a case review - How do I submit a Case Review?
    Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement
      History
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated
      policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game
      activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.
    After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement,
    taking into account any new details that you have provided.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

If someone is offending you, you must report them. Xbox is an all inclusive platform. We have to all help make it a good place. That requires respecting one another.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can be suspended for actions performed prior to the moment when the enforcement act was decided. If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement
    action
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You need to remember that Xbox also has children and families on it, millions of them. So, no, they are not going to allow phrases like what you said to be sent to users on Xbox Live. You could have been saying that to someone underage. If someone calls
    you anything you feel offended by, simply report the message and block them. Don't respond. Sending insults back to people that send you one will get you nowhere but communication banned, right along with them.
Thema:

1. Hypocritical Policies. Also, grow up. - Similar Threads - Hypocritical Policies grow

2. Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System: [mod removed] I was permanently banned on the Xbox 360 approximately 10 years ago for violating the then named terms of service; now referred to as "terms of use". I'd like to make an appeal as...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions: I know this particular topic has a lot of salt behind it but I'm going to be as civil and general as possible and try not to get into the specifics of my situation. If asked I will give more...
  4. Enforcement policy!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement policy!: So once again I've received a comms ban for defending my team against a racist piece of trash killing his own team members and abusing them with racist in game chat which progressed to party chat....
  5. Question on Minecraft policy -- anti-semitic content on private server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on Minecraft policy -- anti-semitic content on private server: Hi, My son is 14 and was invited by a kid he knows at school (also 14 or 15 years old) to this kid's Minecraft [Xbox One] server. When my son got on to the server, he found it was full of...
  6. report policy need re working

in XBoX on Consoles
    report policy need re working: I was just voice banned for cussing on a new game we all may have played already that is red dead redemption game. Now this game has the most racial slurs, cursing and ECT. My point is why do I...
  7. Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion: With Microsoft releasing the Xbox One S Digital Version (no disc drive) I got me to thinking about how the current return policy really isn't ideal for our gaming future. Whether you like it or...
  8. System Error:E100 00000703 80910002 and the tale of a greedy Microsoft policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error:E100 00000703 80910002 and the tale of a greedy Microsoft policy: I purchased an Xbox One S for my baby sister on Black Friday of 2017. A day before her birthday(3/8/2019) it automatically updated and bricked her console, Happy Bday from Xbox. Went to the...
  9. New GFWL Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New GFWL Policy: Hello everyone - I've noticed a new trend with Games for Windows Live (GFWL) questions lately (e.g....
  10. Microsoft Enforcement are Hypocrites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Enforcement are Hypocrites: I have a HUGE beef with Microsoft Enforcement policy and how it’s administered. It seems they take action against those looking to enjoy a decent well-fought match, while taking little action...