Hypothetically

Discus and support Hypothetically in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay so hypothetically if I have a 20 dollar balance from a gift card and game pass cost 14.99 plus tax and I try to sign up am I required to have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shadowraider637, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Hypothetically

Okay so hypothetically if I have a 20 dollar balance from a gift card and game pass cost 14.99 plus tax and I try to sign up am I required to have a backup payment method and if so what if I dont have a backup payment method

:)

Shadowraider637, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Eggnogga Win User

Hypothetical

The Fighters Stronghold is not required to be online to access it. I think you may have an issue with that specific content and may need to do a license transfer. It sounds like you may have downloaded that content on a different xbox than the one you
    are currently playing on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hypothetically

You won't be able to purchase it then. Because it starts a recurring subscription, the system has to make sure you're able to make the next payment (even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal). So you need either a credit card/Paypal on file or enough
    funds to cover the next payment.
  4. owen311 Win User

Hypothetical

thanks, that explained - and helped a lot, I also had issues with Metro 2033 ranger pack dlc which is now also fixed :)
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Protect your kids

sure you are speaking hypothetically.
  6. Goat Juice Win User

Throw back maps

^^

This is just a hypothetical thing man.

Cheers
Thema:

Hypothetically

1. Hypothetically - Similar Threads - Hypothetically

2. [hypothetical]AMD Freesync on X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    [hypothetical]AMD Freesync on X1: Hi. In recent podcast on AMD Radeon Software Crimson driver update AMD representative said they're working on a Freesync, AMD adaptive vsync, over HDMI support. It's not set in stone or anything,...