I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

Discus and support I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RagingFury74, Sep 22, 2019.

1. RagingFury74
    RagingFury74 Guest

I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get my remaining 10 months of Gold back?

:)

RagingFury74, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but once you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold you have on your account is cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold and cannot be converted back. So there is no
    guarantee you will get that remaining time back. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Fury

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about recovering your account.

Once, you cancel any subscription that you have on your account, if you are eligible for a refund, you will immediately be notified.

However, to recover the remining time, since you cancelled your subscription accidentally, the only way to do this would be to re-purchase your subscription once more.

You can attempt to follow the solution that Xbox Forums Ambassador and Moderator

Smwutches
    suggested, but there is a possibility you will be unable to recover your subscription this way.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. denis97g Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi! if you cancel gamepass ultimate it also cancels your previous gold since it's included in gamepass ultimate.You'll have to resubscribe to gold.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold are two separate things. So you CAN cancel Gamepass and be just fine and have your Xbox Live Gold. However, if your subscription is for Gamepass Ultimate (which is the all-in-one) you cannot. Canceling that would then in turn
    cancel everything.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

hello, when I upgraded to gamepass Ultimate as you, my gold was cancelled too. it´s nomal. Now you have gamepass and Gold membership in one service. don´t worry. Just check when is your billing date for cancel if you don´t want pay when its finished.
Thema:

1. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass - Similar Threads - accidentally canceled Gold

2. Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...: Hallo zusammen, ich wollte einem Freund von mir die "Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition" schenken und habe mir das Pack aus Versehen selbst gekauft ... Ich hab schon versucht es zu stornieren,...
  3. Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!: If you cancel an update... and clear the update queue... that will auto delete the entire game without warning... Not okay. This is an extreme bug. Please separate these things....
  4. I accidentally clicked on getting premium. I want to cancel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally clicked on getting premium. I want to cancel.: I do not want premium. I accidentally clicked on it trying to play on the app which came with Windows 10 and wound up with X-Box and premium. I have no intention for paying for a game I can play...
  5. i accidentally cancelled my bundle game from downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally cancelled my bundle game from downloading: i purchased the battlefield 1 xbox one s bundle and i tried downloading it but i accidentally cancelled it now if i enter my code it says its been redeemed now i cant download it...
  6. I accidentally canceled my GTA V download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally canceled my GTA V download: I was busy downloading GTA V. I saw it hit 50% so I decided to go and pause the download but instead of pausing the installation I accidentally pressed cancel. Is my game now deleted off my...
  7. Accidentally cancelled my Game Pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally cancelled my Game Pass...: Hey all... I cancelled my Game Pass by mistake. Is there a way to reinstate it? If I just renew it I'll have to pay again and I've already paid for this month and don't want to pay for this...
  8. Accidentally cancelled subscroption

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally cancelled subscroption: i got a 12month gold live membership for Christmas. I redeemed the code at the beginning of January. Now it says (April). That my subscription has expired. I rang xbox support. They said there is...
  9. Why is there no method to cancel an accidental purchase? Seriously?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no method to cancel an accidental purchase? Seriously?: I have had it happen a few times on my account. I never purchase shows in HD. They are 2.99 as opposed to 1.99. The video app by default always tries to get u to buy the HD version. On occasion i...
  10. Cancelling an accidental renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling an accidental renewal: I paid for an online subscription renewal intended for my son. I got the online code at checkout. However, when we followed the automatic online renewal invitation at the bottom of the receipt,...