I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

Discus and support I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RagingFury74, Sep 22, 2019.

1. RagingFury74
    RagingFury74 Guest

I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get my remaining 10 months of Gold back?

:)

RagingFury74, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
  4. {Parity} Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

Usually when you cancel Ultimate Game Pass it cancels both your Gold and GamePass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but once you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold you have on your account is cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold and cannot be converted back. So there is no
    guarantee you will get that remaining time back. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass - Similar Threads - accidentally canceled Gold

2. I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...: i was supposed to cancel my game pass but i canceled my game pass ultimate and my 12 month xbox live and i dont know how to get it back please help ffadece4-6806-45e8-9eeb-50dc25e2fe13
  3. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  4. Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live: I had a subscription to xbox live with several months remaining. Today, I decided to try out the xbox game pass for 1$. After i did that, I tried to cancel my subscription with game pass, but i...
  5. Accidentally cancelled Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally cancelled Xbox Live Gold: My 6 year old son managed to upgrade his brothers Live Gold to Ultimate Game Pass. When i cancelled this, it appears to have cancelled the 2 years Live Gold pass which was only bought just under 1...
  6. Accidentally cancelled Xbox Live because I cancelled Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally cancelled Xbox Live because I cancelled Ultimate: I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back? ead71ee3-83b1-4d41-8b45-3adf3827e608
  7. Accidentally canceled prepaid gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally canceled prepaid gold membership: Hi On February 8 2020 I redeemed a prepaid card for one year of xbox live gold membership. Yesterday I accidentally purchased a subscription to game pass ultimate (as the credit card info was...
  8. I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...: I wanted to cancel my Ultimate game pass, as I'm not getting much out of it and budgetary restrictions mean I'm better off at the moment using plain old Gold. I went onto my microsoft account...
  9. Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...: Hallo zusammen, ich wollte einem Freund von mir die "Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition" schenken und habe mir das Pack aus Versehen selbst gekauft ... Ich hab schon versucht es zu stornieren,...
  10. Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling an update of a game will accidentally uninstall it!: If you cancel an update... and clear the update queue... that will auto delete the entire game without warning... Not okay. This is an extreme bug. Please separate these things....