I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

Discus and support I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CommanderPayton, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i clicked delete. is there a way i can get this code back?

:)

CommanderPayton, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

You could try https://xbox.com and checking messages there
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Come suggerisce il titolo, ho accidentalmente cancellato un messaggio da xbox live contenente un codice per fightnight champions e quando ho provato a copiare e incollare ho cliccato Elimina. C'è un modo posso tornare questo codice?
    Hi, I'm sorry something weird happened, was it a message from your friend? If he was postponing him new message, if in case it was Microsoft it seems a bit difficult. Retrieve
  4. Gummy Acid Win User

You could try https://xbox.com and checking messages there
    unfortunately, its deleted there as well, just shows a little square
  5. Gummy Acid Win User

Hey there Gummy,

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. Now the code that you deleted, Was this a code for a game, or currency? Who send this code out to you, was it a friend, was it Microsoft?

It is possible that the code was sent out to your email as well, it would be worth taking a look as well.

Unfortunately you are unable to recover the messages but depending on who sent it to you we can try to help you recover the code.

I hope this helps.
    Message and code sent from xbox live. was a free game code for buying UFC 3, i got fightnight.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Gummy,

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. Now the code that you deleted, Was this a code for a game, or currency? Who send this code out to you, was it a friend, was it Microsoft?

It is possible that the code was sent out to your email as well, it would be worth taking a look as well.

Unfortunately you are unable to recover the messages but depending on who sent it to you we can try to help you recover the code.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now? - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted message

2. I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...: I had a few codes that I hadn't used yet. Any help would be appreciated. 80749fa2-e001-4a66-b877-7769e0b987f6
  3. accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes: Accidentally deleted messages from xbox live that had gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back anyway? 8d0fd09b-2062-4722-b532-6fd29323ff25
  4. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One I accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Through another post I made, I was sent all 4 codes via messages. However, none of...
  5. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One i accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Can anyone help me retrieving them? Thank you 117aa594-72af-431f-9651-d5dea78593f4
  6. Need help - accidentally deleted a message containing codes , after purchase of GoW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help - accidentally deleted a message containing codes , after purchase of GoW4: I have accidentally deleted an outstanding message on Xbox one with codes associated with GoW4 promotion (GoW4 installed fine on my account). Any way I can undelete/recover it? Xbox tag "" Thank...
  7. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted: hi my code for the warthog message was accidentally deleted any change that the code can be resent please ac98941f-aee1-477e-808e-923ff325a4d7
  8. I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves: I seriously need help, i thought it was just a thanks for buying yada yada type of message and then i went back and realized when it was too late that the message had the code for my pre order DLC...
  9. I accidentally deleted messages from xbox live with game codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted messages from xbox live with game codes: i accidentally deleted messages from xbox live which contained codes for Gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back any way? 295a9328-4ae5-4f84-82dc-a953118faf06
  10. Accidentally deleted message from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted message from Xbox live: Hello a few weeks back I had a message from Xbox live. I was cleaning out all my messages and accidentally deleted the one from Xbox and as it was deleting I noticed there was a code for...