I accidentally deleted beta key Message from Xbox

Discus and support I accidentally deleted beta key Message from Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a message from Xbox with my beta key for Gears of War remastered multiplayer mode. Please advise.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by esoul, Jun 15, 2015.

1. esoul
    esoul Guest

I accidentally deleted a message from Xbox with my beta key for Gears of War remastered multiplayer mode. Please advise.

:)

esoul, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Dantes Deed
    Dantes Deed Guest
    Accidentally deleted my redeemable code!!

I accidentally deleted the beta codes to Call Of Duty World War 2 beta. Xbox sent me two redeemable codes and I accidentally deleted the message before reedeming it.

Dantes Deed, Jun 15, 2015
  3. x3 Dubstep
    x3 Dubstep Guest
    Gears Of War 4 Beta Code

I believe that I accidentally deleted my beta code for my early access to Gears Of War 4, I had a message from Xbox Live and accidentally deleted the message. Is there anyway that I would be able to get my code? I accidentally deleted beta key Message from Xbox :(

x3 Dubstep, Jun 15, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jun 15, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Mister Beep Win User

Accidentally deleted beta key

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  7. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
  8. DarthRaitu Win User

I accidentally deleted a message from Xbox live

Hey EL CHUY86,

Firstly - please don't post personal information such as your e-mail address on the forums. I have asked for this to be taken out.

Secondly, with regards to your question - phone and chat support don't deal with promotional codes, so hopefully forum support will be able to help. As you've posted this question in the correct category, they may be able to send you the code again and
    either PM you or let you know through this thread that this has been sent.

Hope you get your code soon,

9. Mister Beep Win User

I accidentally deleted a message from Xbox live

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted beta key Message from Xbox - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted beta

2. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  3. Accidentally deleted beta key

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted beta key: I accidentally deleted my Overwatch beta key. Is there any way i can get it back? 51c8ca7d-a42f-4342-b5d7-cc35bd1ee7a5
  4. Overwatch Beta code accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Beta code accidentally deleted.: Received the message this afternoon, when i went to redeem it I deleted it by mistake. Anyway I can get the code back? 67b1c4b6-ed66-459b-9b96-252c0d46c149
  5. Gears of war beta code accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war beta code accidentally deleted: going to open the message containing the code i hit the x bottom and deleted the email. I would love a solution in how to retrieve the code again. Possibly just resend the old message ? The code...
  6. Accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 beta code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 beta code: I've been reading through the forums and different sites and everything has said to leave a post here. I'm pretty sure I accidentally deleted my beta code for GOW4 from my notifications tab. I...
  7. Accidentally Deleted Gears of War 4 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted Gears of War 4 Beta Code: When I was trying to redeem my beta code, I accidentally deleted my code. I need it to be resent, as I was very much looking forward to playing the beta. If this could be replied to and my code...
  8. Accidentally Deleted message containing codes for Gears of War 4 Beta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted message containing codes for Gears of War 4 Beta: I had accidentally deleted a message with the code to the Gears of War 4 Beta. Am i able to have the code resent to me by any chance? 656a39d1-7867-449e-b3d7-0c8acfc42234
  9. Accidentally deleted message containing Gears of War Beta code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message containing Gears of War Beta code: I'm an idiot, I know. Please resend!!! 23cdfdaa-209d-44db-8073-88a31c358691
  10. Accidentally deleted gears 4 beta code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted gears 4 beta code: I accidentally deleted my gears 4 beta code. Support instructed me to post here for help getting my codes resent. Thanks. 13fb0d67-1395-45bd-916b-39d556ecd00c