I accidentally deleted my preview invitation code - Please resend it to me

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my preview invitation code - Please resend it to me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Received an emil with the preview invitation code but i accidentally deleted it. Please can you resend it to me? gamertag: email address is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackoswacko, Feb 23, 2014.

1. jackoswacko
    jackoswacko Guest

Hi Received an emil with the preview invitation code but i accidentally deleted it. Please can you resend it to me?

gamertag:

email address is: [Mod Removed]

Thanks in advance I accidentally deleted my preview invitation code - Please resend it to me :)

:)

jackoswacko, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Deleted Preview Program Invite

I accidentally deleted my Preview Program Invite. Anyway to redeem the invitation or will I just have to have a friend resend it?

LordJuggernaut, Feb 23, 2014
  3. JMRacer7
    JMRacer7 Guest
    Accidentally Deleted Halo Warthog Code

Hi - I accidentally deleted my Halo Warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3. Could you please resend it to me.

Thanks.

JMRacer7, Feb 23, 2014
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

Check out
    this thread in the Preview Forums. If you have any problems, feel free to shoot me a PM.

KLRSKIR, Feb 23, 2014
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Check out
    this thread in the Preview Forums. If you have any problems, feel free to shoot me a PM.
  6. GrimsFriend Win User

Have not received my code for Doom 1 and 2 for the doom digital deluxe purchase on april 17th.

I got my codes but I accidentally deleted them and i just need them to resend it but they just sent me here instead. All I need is someone to resend it pls and thx
  7. ahoymatee Win User

i accidentally deleted the most recent message sent to me from xbox live with the header " your a fan of us..." and wish to retrieve it or have it resent to me from xbox live

i accidentally deleted my msg from xbox live inviting me to update my xbox one ....can I get a new code please?
  8. LRS DAMIEN Win User

Beta Preview

I got the invite to the preview and when I opened the message from XBL it deleted it self can you resend plzz.
  9. JOHNYMAJIK Win User

Deleted preview invitation.

I accidentally deleted my invite to the xbox preview program any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :)
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted my preview invitation code - Please resend it to me - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted preview

2. i accidentally deleted my xbox preview program invite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i accidentally deleted my xbox preview program invite: i was cleaning up my messages and deleted my invite without thinking. is it a possibility that you can recover my invite message? 933ac2f7-fcf0-4947-8232-13601fa83cd2
  3. Accidentally deleted Xbox Preview Program token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Xbox Preview Program token: Hello, I accidentally deleted my Preview Program token, could I have it resent? Thank you. 50eaa48f-b3fb-432e-a3ab-3a4b7d752a25
  4. Accidentally deleted preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted preview: accidentally removed Xbox and Xbox one S from my Xbox preview program. Now getting unauthorized error when I try to access the app on Xbox one S. Please help. 465ef321-0b2d-4a16-8e49-b2471800a258
  5. I by accidentally deleted my device on the Preview Dashboard. Now i can'y get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by accidentally deleted my device on the Preview Dashboard. Now i can'y get it back: Hello, I by accidentally deleted my xbox from the Preview, and now it wont work and I keep getting an unauthorized code. Is there way I can get it back on my device? Thank you for your time....
  6. Accidentally deleted preview program message from XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted preview program message from XBL: Didn't read it all the way and I deleted it or it went away on it's own. i would like help accessing the preview message again or access to the preview program forum as I get a group not found...
  7. I received an invite to the preview program but accidentally deleted it before accepting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received an invite to the preview program but accidentally deleted it before accepting.: Hi, I received an invite to the preview program but accidentally deleted it before accepting. I tried to contact xbox support about the situation but they told me to post a forum to get in touch...
  8. Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message!: Hi All, I accidentally deleted the Xbox One Preview Program Message, and didn't sign up yet. Xbox Support say that I am registered, but I never got to download the Preview App before the Xbox...
  9. Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message! No App found!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message! No App found!: I accidentally deleted the Xbox One Preview Program Message, and didn't sign up yet. Will I receive this message again, because I want to sign up for the program. Also, I can't find the Preview...
  10. Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message!: I accidentally deleted the Xbox One Preview Program Message, and didn't sign up yet. Will I receive this message again, because I want to sign up for the program....