I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code.

Discus and support I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. Can I have it resent to my xbox one. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zakaweb, Dec 8, 2014.

1. zakaweb
    zakaweb Guest

I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code.

I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. Can I have it resent to my xbox one. Thank you

:)

zakaweb, Dec 8, 2014
  2. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or maybe receive a new one?

Pure Noob Skill, Dec 8, 2014
  3. I deleted message containing code for EA Access for preordering of FIFA 17

(edit):

I accidentally deleted the message you sent which contained the code for the one month of EA Access included in my purchase of FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order, before I could redeem the code. I made the purchase on my Xbox in the Store on 6/27/16.
    I either need a new code, or my old one resent to me.

Wrecked Stamps, Dec 8, 2014
  4. I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code.

Hey, zak! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 9, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, zak! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  6. Wrecked Stamps Win User

I deleted message containing code for EA Access for preordering of FIFA 17

(edit):

I accidentally deleted the message you sent which contained the code for the one month of EA Access included in my purchase of FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order, before I could redeem the code. I made the purchase on my Xbox in the Store on 6/27/16.
    I either need a new code, or my old one resent to me.
  7. LACTOSCOPE Win User

Missing a redeem code for game Limbo

I also received a redeem code for Limbo recently but unfortunately before I redeem it, I might deleted the mail which contained the code by a mistake and my messages only last 30 days.Can anyone help me and resend me the code. Thanks!
  8. DCMARLEY Win User

Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

I accidentally deleted the message containing my codes for Gear of War 1,2, and 3. I need my codes please. Xbox support directed me here at 7:26PST 1/15/17.
  9. CovieHUNTER0 Win User

Didn't receive my code

I accidentally deleted the message containing mine...does any one know a way to retrieve them?
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted the message sent to my Xbox One which contained the Limbo code. - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted message

2. I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code, is it gone forever now?: As title suggests, I accidentally deleted a message from xbox live containing a code for fightnight champions and when i tried to copy and paste i clicked delete. is there a way i can get this...
  3. I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...: I had a few codes that I hadn't used yet. Any help would be appreciated. 80749fa2-e001-4a66-b877-7769e0b987f6
  4. accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes: Accidentally deleted messages from xbox live that had gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back anyway? 8d0fd09b-2062-4722-b532-6fd29323ff25
  5. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One I accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Through another post I made, I was sent all 4 codes via messages. However, none of...
  6. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One i accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Can anyone help me retrieving them? Thank you 117aa594-72af-431f-9651-d5dea78593f4
  7. Need help - accidentally deleted a message containing codes , after purchase of GoW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help - accidentally deleted a message containing codes , after purchase of GoW4: I have accidentally deleted an outstanding message on Xbox one with codes associated with GoW4 promotion (GoW4 installed fine on my account). Any way I can undelete/recover it? Xbox tag "" Thank...
  8. I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves: I seriously need help, i thought it was just a thanks for buying yada yada type of message and then i went back and realized when it was too late that the message had the code for my pre order DLC...
  9. I accidentally deleted messages from xbox live with game codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted messages from xbox live with game codes: i accidentally deleted messages from xbox live which contained codes for Gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back any way? 295a9328-4ae5-4f84-82dc-a953118faf06
  10. Accidentally deleted message from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted message from Xbox live: Hello a few weeks back I had a message from Xbox live. I was cleaning out all my messages and accidentally deleted the one from Xbox and as it was deleting I noticed there was a code for...