I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the ...

Discus and support I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; And i also want it to be pre ordered because i want the Fallout 3 bundle so buying it when it come out isn't an option.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ExtremelyRough, Nov 7, 2015.

1. I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the ...

And i also want it to be pre ordered because i want the Fallout 3 bundle so buying it when it come out isn't an option.

:)

ExtremelyRough, Nov 7, 2015
  2. NeoVendik
    NeoVendik Guest
    Never Received Fallout 3 Code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 digital version on 10/16/2015 directly from the Xbox store on my console. It was during the "Free Fallout 3 with digital purchase of Fallout 4" promotional sale. I checked my messages regularly, but I have still yet to receive a Fallout
    3 code as it has been well over 10 days bordering 30 days after Fallout 4's release (nearly 60 days after purchase).

NeoVendik, Nov 7, 2015
  3. XenoGenesys
    XenoGenesys Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order fallout 3 code.

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 months ago and accidentally deleted the message containing the code for Fallout 3. How could I get a new one?

XenoGenesys, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the ...

You would have to contact support so they can cancel the preorder for you and then purchase the disc from a retailer. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Nov 7, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the disk version?

You would have to contact support so they can cancel the preorder for you and then purchase the disc from a retailer. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Internet Expert Win User

My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?
  7. Bluewolf714 Win User

Fallout 3 code.

Hi, it has been over 10 days, and i still have not received my fallout 3 code for digitally pre-ordering fallout 4.

Any help would be much appreciated;

8. Doethion Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

pre ordered Fallout 4 digital copy and still have not got my code for fallout 3
  9. Sephricloud Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and received it on it's respective launch date of November 10th, 2015. I pre-ordered my digital copy of Fallout 4 and put in my code for Fallout 4 around the eighth. I played it day one. Still haven't received my code for my copy
    of Fallout 3 for free. Please help! I got it from GameStop.
Thema:

1. I accidentally pre ordered Fallout 4 digital version. Is there any way to change over to the ... - Similar Threads - accidentally pre ordered

2. Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store: Hello, I have accidentally pre-ordered the game "The Outer worlds" from the Xbox Store. is there any way to cancel the pre-order before it charges me for the game?? thank you....
  3. Final Fantasy 15 DLC codes accidentally deleted. Game pre ordered april 9 2016

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy 15 DLC codes accidentally deleted. Game pre ordered april 9 2016: April 9 2016 pre ordered FF15 but a few months later i'd say September maybe i received codes for dlc but i deleted the message received from xbox containing the dlc codes from the pre order. I...
  4. Mafia 3 Pre order Codes Message Accidentally Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mafia 3 Pre order Codes Message Accidentally Deleted: I was trying to redeem the codes for the Mafia 3 Family Kickback, and the Avatar props and whatnot on my Xbox One, but I clicked delete on the message on accident. Please help...
  5. I accidentally deleted my code for my forza horizon 3 pre-order car, is it possible to get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my code for my forza horizon 3 pre-order car, is it possible to get ...: Hi, I was wondering if I could get another code for the 2016 Shelby gt350r I deleted the code on accident when I pre ordered forza horizon 3 6ff90728-ce16-471f-aaf3-bfa69237849b
  6. Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve: Hi i accidently deleted my pre-order codes For a pre-order and cant retrieve them please help Thanks Scott 5584651d-12c9-42a7-8eba-64475cf3ea5d
  7. Accidentally deleted message with FFXV pre-order bonus codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with FFXV pre-order bonus codes: Accidentally deleted my xbox live message with 2 Final Fantasy XV pre-order bonus codes. I did not redeem the codes yet. Would like the message with the unredeemed codes resent please,...
  8. Accidentally deleted my Quantum break pre-order codes. could i get those back?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my Quantum break pre-order codes. could i get those back?: could i get those back? I talked to a support person and they said to go here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. then here said to make a new thread 6322cb15-a380-4f2e-925c-7bf33b8f6ea4
  9. I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my message containing my pre order bonus items code for Sea of Thieves: I seriously need help, i thought it was just a thanks for buying yada yada type of message and then i went back and realized when it was too late that the message had the code for my pre order DLC...
  10. I accidentally pre ordered the new shadows of mordor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally pre ordered the new shadows of mordor.: Do you know if theire is anyway I can un preorder this game? I would like to phone Xbox support but it's broken at the moment. aa1dbd97-fde3-4467-a625-b2f1910f8ef1