I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account.

Discus and support I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account, and I was wondering if i could cancel it on that account and have it added... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EnoPlayz, Jul 16, 2021.

1. EnoPlayz
    EnoPlayz Guest

I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account, and I was wondering if i could cancel it on that account and have it added to this account. I haven't used any GamePass Ultimate services on the wrong account.

:)

EnoPlayz, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

Is there any chance you accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account? This would be the only reason why the code would redeem but you cannot find it on your account afterwards.
  4. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

Hello there,

Yes absolutely! You can redeem any combination of gamepass/gold/ultimate code at any time. The only restriction regarding gamepass ultimate codes is you wont be able to redeem on top of the limit of 36 months or 3 years. Anything less than that, no restrictions.
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  6. Ernesto Andrade Win User

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account

Hi, you can contact the xbox support here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution i hope can help to you.
Thema:

1. I accidentally redeemed an xbox gamepass ultimate code on the wrong account. - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed gamepass

2. How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card: Hope you can help. My auntie purchased a gift voucher as a gift for christmas. When clicked to redeem the gift card it said it had already been redeemed. When I mentioned to my aunt, she said she...
  3. I accidentally redeemed a game onto the wrong Xbox/Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally redeemed a game onto the wrong Xbox/Microsoft account: I purchased a digital download code for a video game and when I received the game code, I opened the Microsoft store on my Xbox to redeem the code. However, for whatever reason, the code just...
  4. Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account: I bought Minecraft Java about 4 months ago and it came with free Minecraft Windows 10, but because I didnt realize my old Microsoft account was logged in and not my current one, I ended up...
  5. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account: I would just like a refund 1f31d8d6-627c-4f2b-bceb-8b159996a094
  6. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  7. Accidentally redeemed eon bundle on wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally redeemed eon bundle on wrong account.: I have accidentally redeemed the eon bundle pack on the wrong epic games account, I was wondering if someone could help me transfer the content on to my main epic games account. Like a refund for...
  8. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points: Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s...
  9. Accidentally redeemed my Xbox card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally redeemed my Xbox card: I bought a $15 Xbox card trying to buy the season pass for the wolf among us on my Xbox 360, but ended up accidentally redeeming to Microsoft account. Is there any way to get it back?...
  10. Accidentally deleted Sea Of Thieves Founder Code instead of redeeming it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Sea Of Thieves Founder Code instead of redeeming it: I contacted the Xbox Support and they told me to post here and one of you could check and see if I was a founder and get me the code, I'm not entirely sure how that'll work, but could someone help...