I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

Discus and support I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jummill, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jummill
    Jummill Guest

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main account with gold on 1st console. I made sure that set home was
    on console #2, i tried restarting console #2 but still ran into the same issue. I thought maybe removing 2nd account and adding it back would fix it. So thats what i did. It wasnt until after i removed the account that i didnt remember any of the signin information.
    So my question is, is there any way i can recover the account without the said email? I dont think i set up a phone #, or an alternate email

:)

Jummill, Oct 27, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated with said account

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with an account.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated with said account

4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Here is how to Recover the email address associated with a Microsoft account. If you don't have the required information
    because you did not set it up unfortunately there would be no way to recover it. My question though is why did you want a different account on the 2nd Xbox? You can have your account on more than one console... Unfortunately Xbox Support won't be able to
    assist you here.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Account Swap

Have you tried logging into stickybeef6 on the console and changing the Microsoft Account associated there to another one?

The issue you are having is usually caused by creating a new profile accidentally and not from changing the email associated with the account.
  6. LT4ZAR Win User

Xbox Live Golf redeem

I made the payment on Microsoft and it is already taken from my bank account. I received an email to [Mod Removed-Email] to confirm the purchase, but the console still does not have xbox live
Thema:

1. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated... - Similar Threads - accidentally removed account

2. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.: Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I...
  3. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  4. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  5. Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase: I was scolling through the charater creator and I accidentally bought a clothing item with my Minecoins that I didn't want. Is there any way to rufund the purchase and get my Minecoins back?...
  6. Accidental purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental purchase: I accidentally bought 2 GTA Shark Cards instead of 1. 5acc9057-1278-4097-b5f4-55e1a20ca3c1
  7. Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S: Yea, I accidentally bought Gears 5 for my all-digital console. The game is unopened, and I haven’t been able to find any solutions. Any advice on what my options are? Thanks!...
  8. Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back: I bought a used xbox one console off a site. The xbox was 500 gb, and it had a bunch of extra stiff on it. Im pretty sure it had xbox gold, because it had gta v downloaded and let me play it...
  9. I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought an Xbox live gold card from a different region: So I bought this Xbox live gold card a couple of months back. It turned out to be from a different region. Can I still use the card? I think I can change my region to do so but is there some legal...
  10. Accidentally removed profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally removed profile: I accidently removed my profile from my Xbox One S console. Now it wont let me add it back. I have power cycled. Help 6a4bd3bd-3ed7-4820-a515-156a68d5b602