I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

Discus and support I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jummill, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jummill
    Jummill Guest

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main account with gold on 1st console. I made sure that set home was
    on console #2, i tried restarting console #2 but still ran into the same issue. I thought maybe removing 2nd account and adding it back would fix it. So thats what i did. It wasnt until after i removed the account that i didnt remember any of the signin information.
    So my question is, is there any way i can recover the account without the said email? I dont think i set up a phone #, or an alternate email

:)

Jummill, Oct 27, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated with said account

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with an account.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated with said account

4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Here is how to Recover the email address associated with a Microsoft account. If you don't have the required information
    because you did not set it up unfortunately there would be no way to recover it. My question though is why did you want a different account on the 2nd Xbox? You can have your account on more than one console... Unfortunately Xbox Support won't be able to
    assist you here.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Account Swap

Have you tried logging into stickybeef6 on the console and changing the Microsoft Account associated there to another one?

The issue you are having is usually caused by creating a new profile accidentally and not from changing the email associated with the account.
  6. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Delete Gamertag

To my knowledge, this only removes the gamertag from the Xbox. It does not delete the gamertag or remove it from an associated email account.
Thema:

1. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated... - Similar Threads - accidentally removed account

2. I accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend: i was messing around with my friend and i took a screen shot of me "reporting" him for being racist and i accidentally sent the report instead of cancelling it is there anyway to cancel the report...
  3. I accidentally turned off sync on one of my Xbox games: How do i turn it back on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally turned off sync on one of my Xbox games: How do i turn it back on?: I turned it off getting bored, idk how to fix it, please help. 28e7988b-f851-46c9-8b1f-0fdce5708577
  4. I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...: i was supposed to cancel my game pass but i canceled my game pass ultimate and my 12 month xbox live and i dont know how to get it back please help ffadece4-6806-45e8-9eeb-50dc25e2fe13
  5. Accidentally changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally changed my gamertag: I was thinking about changing my gamertag and was testing different options to see what they would look like, and I accidentally confirmed one and didnt mean to. Can it be switched back?...
  6. Accidentally paid for game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally paid for game pass: My son used my card to buy game pass and when i try canceling it it wont give me my money back. What should i do a5b85099-74ff-453c-8dcf-38d7a5c8017c
  7. Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.: Hello, So, I tried to set a new email alias for my old Xbox Live account, but it seems that I accidentally created a new Xbox Live account instead. It appears that since I used an outlook.com...
  8. Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....: I was changing profiles and working to level up on the insider hub so that I could stream to my tablet while others watched TV, while hurrying to get things done I didn't fully read what I was...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.: Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I...
  10. Accidentally removed profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally removed profile: I accidently removed my profile from my Xbox One S console. Now it wont let me add it back. I have power cycled. Help 6a4bd3bd-3ed7-4820-a515-156a68d5b602