I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

Discus and support I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think I accidentally reported my friend and I don’t know what to do. I’m worried that my friend might get banned. I still unsure if I reported her or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caitlin257, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Caitlin257
    Caitlin257 Guest

I think I accidentally reported my friend and I don’t know what to do. I’m worried that my friend might get banned. I still unsure if I reported her or not.

:)

Caitlin257, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

How will the Xbox enforcement team know that I accidentally reported my friend?
    Well, they won't know it was accidental...if the content you reported was violating the Xbox Live rules, then your friend will get Enforcement action, whether the reporting was accidental or not.
  3. Caitlin257 Win User

4. KindGryphon Win User

They wouldn't but as long as your friend didnt actually do anything wrong then they wont be suspended.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. Nursemorph Win User

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it as there is (far as I know), no way to check....if your friend was violating the TOS, then they may get banned...if you accidentally reported something innocuous then they shouldn't get any enforcement action. They can always appeal any enforcement action.

ALl you can do is tell your friend what happened, that you may have accidentally reported them...that way they will be aware if anything happens
Thema:

1. I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live - Similar Threads - accidentally reported friend

2. I accidentally reported and banned my friend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported and banned my friend on Xbox: I recently hit report on one of my friends Xbox messages and he got banned as a result. I was wondering if he could get un-banned. cccec917-07e8-4d2c-96b3-62e1c92e79c1
  3. I accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend: i was messing around with my friend and i took a screen shot of me "reporting" him for being racist and i accidentally sent the report instead of cancelling it is there anyway to cancel the report...
  4. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: I accidentally reported my friend and dont want him to get banned. How do I take it off? 86d40ed8-8a51-47ae-ac04-68f7b45106c8
  5. Accidentally Reported A Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Reported A Friend: I accidentally Reported a friend of mine For harassment and asked to moderate him for various things and it was a joke but now i‘m worried for him if anybody sees this and cares what do i do?!...
  6. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...: Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty serious so wanted to know if i could change it or...
  7. Accidentally reported friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported friend: I accidentally reported my friend for terrorist and violent extremist content, is there a way to undo this and will anything happen to his account. He did nothing bad it was an accident...
  8. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  9. Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned: Unbanned me plz ***Moved from Windows 10 / Ease of access*** be082b6e-2ecf-4dde-be05-faf3375f9357
  10. Accidental report against friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental report against friend: I accidentally reported a friend while we were just fooling around and it actually managed to go through and get the person banned, there’s no reason to keep them suspended and i would like to get...