I accidently deleted my minecraft world...

Discus and support I accidently deleted my minecraft world... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sorting through my minecraft worlds on bedrock edition and was deleting and backing up some worlds but accidently deleted the wrong world, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LewisMcRobb, Mar 5, 2021.

1. LewisMcRobb
    LewisMcRobb Guest

I was sorting through my minecraft worlds on bedrock edition and was deleting and backing up some worlds but accidently deleted the wrong world, is there anyway I could get it back?

:)

LewisMcRobb, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Keglovania Win User

My minecraft world deleted by accident

F in the chat

If you did in fact delete your world, then no, there is no way to recover it.
  3. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

If you have deleted a world, then there is no way to get it back.
  5. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
  6. greyzombie7 Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

Sorry to say but you can't get the world back. When you delete a world in minecraft it stays deleted.
Thema:

1. I accidently deleted my minecraft world... - Similar Threads - accidently deleted minecraft

2. My minecraft world deleted by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world deleted by accident: I had this world for 2 years now and I worked hard on it exploring, mining, and build I had a big farm which had a lot of stuff like food and other, I had a village I build a wall around and had a...
  3. Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?: I was organizing my saves on cyberpunk 2077 and I accidently deleted my recent saves. I was hopeing theres a way to recover it. Pls let me know 895ec66d-17a6-4881-8480-726f806660ca
  4. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ): I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC...
  5. Ashen accidently deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ashen accidently deleted: Ashen was deleted after I canceled an update, is there any way to retrieve it without buying it again? 5f868c14-a2af-4d2e-829e-18957b1d7616
  6. i accidently deleted my dark souls 3 saved data from EVERYWHERE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently deleted my dark souls 3 saved data from EVERYWHERE!: i need serious help, i have clocked in over a 1000 hours on ds3 and i accidently deleted the save file frome EVERYWHERE trying to do a dupe...is there a way i can somehow get that file back, or am...
  7. I Deleted my pre order bonus code by accident, can i get another one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Deleted my pre order bonus code by accident, can i get another one?: So i pre ordered Sea of Thieves off of the Xbox store app on my windows 10 PC and i had a message that i didnt read fully, it said "thanks for purchasing..." and i figured it wasnt important so i...
  8. Deleted "Black Dog" Pre-Order code on accident (Possibly)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted "Black Dog" Pre-Order code on accident (Possibly): It was never told to me that the code for redeeming the Black Dog pre-order bonus would come in a MS Xbox message, and I've deleted any and all MS Xbox messages I get. Is there a way to get that...
  9. I Deleted my pre order bonus code by accident, can i get another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Deleted my pre order bonus code by accident, can i get another one?: So i pre ordered Sea of Thieves off of the Xbox store app on my windows 10 PC and i had a message that i didnt read fully, it said "thanks for purchasing..." and i figured it wasnt important so i...
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...