I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

Discus and support I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. JanWeidenaar
    JanWeidenaar Guest

i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?

:)

JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jan,

I see that the Eon bundle was redeemed properly onto your Microsoft account you use for your Xbox profile. The Eon bundle comes with in-game cosmetic items for your Fortnite character that you need to access by launching the game. Once the game loads, you
    should be able to find the cosmetic items included in the Eon bundle within your inventory where you select your skins and gliders.

I don't believe you need to install anything, the items should be in your inventory, but just in case press the Menu button while hovering over Fortnite on your Xbox and select "Manage Games & add-ons". Then go to where it says ready to install and install
    anything that needs to be installed.
  3. JanWeidenaar Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    look
    its in my microsoft account but still cant find it in my games, its the same account
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you already redeemed your key on our website, I would recommend that you check your

Order history
    so you can verify that the token was applied to your account.

On this page, you will be able to select the code you redeemed and it should take you to a page where you can choose to install remotely.

Alternatively, you can also visit
    My games
    , and on the left side you can Refine results to specify if you are looking for an
    Xbox One or PC title.

Once you select it, it will link you to another page where, again, you can choose to re-install it remotely.

If this is a game-add on [DLC] you can also try to
    mange your game
    from your console, to be able to track down your game.

Give this a shot and let us know if this works for you!
  5. JanWeidenaar Win User

i got it but only the skin and vbucks, the pickaxe and glider are missing...
  6. JanWeidenaar Win User

still when i am on my xbox there is nothing added on fortnite and i cant find it anywhere but its weid that i can see it in windows store (second pic) and not in de xbox companion app (1st pic) how is that a thing? i realy want the skin

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox - Similar Threads - activated Eon key

2. Weird account activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird account activities: So, I logged on my account tonight... as I do almost daily. But tonight, something weird happen. Fist, my Gamerpic changed by itself. I had ma photo of my avatar but it was replaced by a weird...
  3. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  4. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  5. Hi an issue with xbox live is active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi an issue with xbox live is active: Hello everyone just asking do other players have some issues with xbox live lately im going true this kind of issue i cannot invite my pals for any games at all they do not receive all the invites...
  6. Xbox One Touch Sensors Activating Themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Touch Sensors Activating Themselves: My Xbox One has been turning itself on, then, a few minutes after starting up (with somewhat random timing), it dings, as though trying to eject a disc (there is no disc, btw) then, after a few...
  7. Код активации [Translation - Activation Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Код активации [Translation - Activation Code]: Добрый день, у меня проблема следующего характера, купил код активации xbox live на xbox one но не могу активировать сам код, пишет что: Не удалось активировать код, обратитесь в службу поддержки....
  8. Xbox One S - all activity is blanked out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - all activity is blanked out: Can't see any profile pics, screenshots or video clips. All club activity and all on my activity feed are just blank grey boxes. Tried hard reset, checked all my settings but can't figure what's...
  9. Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]: Bonjour, J'ai actuellement des problèmes pour me connecter aux serveurs de Forza Horizon 4 sur Windows 10. En cherchant d'ou venait le problème dans les paramètres Xbox, j'ai vu que le type de...
  10. eon code was already activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eon code was already activated: Hello, I bought Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle on January 7, 2019, but the Eon code was already activated. Can you please give me the new code? d745111b-e3c4-4db4-a507-19686be5ca28