I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

Discus and support I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JanWeidenaar
    JanWeidenaar Guest

i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me?

:)

JanWeidenaar, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jan,

I see that the Eon bundle was redeemed properly onto your Microsoft account you use for your Xbox profile. The Eon bundle comes with in-game cosmetic items for your Fortnite character that you need to access by launching the game. Once the game loads, you
    should be able to find the cosmetic items included in the Eon bundle within your inventory where you select your skins and gliders.

I don't believe you need to install anything, the items should be in your inventory, but just in case press the Menu button while hovering over Fortnite on your Xbox and select "Manage Games & add-ons". Then go to where it says ready to install and install
    anything that needs to be installed.
  3. JanWeidenaar Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    look
    its in my microsoft account but still cant find it in my games, its the same account
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you already redeemed your key on our website, I would recommend that you check your

Order history
    so you can verify that the token was applied to your account.

On this page, you will be able to select the code you redeemed and it should take you to a page where you can choose to install remotely.

Alternatively, you can also visit
    My games
    , and on the left side you can Refine results to specify if you are looking for an
    Xbox One or PC title.

Once you select it, it will link you to another page where, again, you can choose to re-install it remotely.

If this is a game-add on [DLC] you can also try to
    mange your game
    from your console, to be able to track down your game.

Give this a shot and let us know if this works for you!
  5. JanWeidenaar Win User

i got it but only the skin and vbucks, the pickaxe and glider are missing...
  6. JanWeidenaar Win User

still when i am on my xbox there is nothing added on fortnite and i cant find it anywhere but its weid that i can see it in windows store (second pic) and not in de xbox companion app (1st pic) how is that a thing? i realy want the skin

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox - Similar Threads - activated Eon key

2. Broken activity feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken activity feed: Does anyone know how to fix this glitch i have with my activity feed i cant cee any of my recent posts unless i reshare them ive tried everything all my settings are fine too...
  3. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  4. Como puedo activar un DLC de Dragón Ball Xenoverse 2[Translation-How can I activate a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como puedo activar un DLC de Dragón Ball Xenoverse 2[Translation-How can I activate a...: Buenos días Compré un DLC (Extra Pack 2) que no he sabido como emplearlo dentro del juego de Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Ya se hizo el proceso de instalación y me aparece dentro de juegos instalados...
  5. Xbox Activity Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Activity Report: Hi - how can I view the activity of my Xbox account? For example, I want to see how much time my account is online and what games are being played for how long. Thanks!...
  6. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  7. Xbox Activation of Mindcraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Activation of Mindcraft: bought my Grandson a Mindgraft game for Christmas and lost the receipt with the activation code and Target cannot or will not duplicate it. Can i get an activation code from somewhere else, say...
  8. Viva piñata no active account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva piñata no active account?: Just bbought rare replay from the xbox one store and it keeps telling me I cant save because i don't have a active account please help... a1c5a724-4937-4df5-b91a-1690df857a84
  9. Xbox Activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Activity feed: Ive been having issues with achievements i just unlocked, syncing to the activity feed on my profile. Ive had this issue for about a week and ive unlocked, 7 achievements since the last one the...
  10. eon code was already activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eon code was already activated: Hello, I bought Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle on January 7, 2019, but the Eon code was already activated. Can you please give me the new code? d745111b-e3c4-4db4-a507-19686be5ca28