I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...

Discus and support I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft on January 3rd, 2019 and enjoyed the games, but recently I formatted my PC and tried to reinstall Minecraft, a message asking me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 이성우_041, Aug 2, 2021.

1. I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...

I bought Minecraft on January 3rd, 2019 and enjoyed the games, but recently I formatted my PC and tried to reinstall Minecraft, a message asking me to repurchase is displayed as shown below.

I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep... [​IMG]

I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep... [​IMG]

:)

이성우_041, Aug 2, 2021
  2. IsaacLebron Win User

Its telling me to install a game I already installed

I'm sorry I dont understand what you are trying to tell me. I assure you it say install this game and not update. I just now uninstalled the game and reinstalling it thru the Microsoft store to see if that makes a difference.
  3. VastGorgon55326 Win User

Its telling me to install a game I already installed

Hello,

I know this issue can be stressful when trying to play a certain game. Usually when a game is ready to update it will say "Install" and not "Update". When the game is installed however, it will say play. If I was mistaking by this let me know so that I can
    find some more solutions for you.

Sincerely,
  4. Smwutches Win User

Tell me this:

5. seu jorge2 Win User

GTA 5 ONLINE Trouble

I'm having the same problem.

I have already installed all the updates packages, but he keeps telling me there are one or more packages to be installed
  6. Captain Pekaroo Win User

Halo Nightfall not working

That is definitely not the case. Even when it has a button to 'Buy Nightfall' and I select it, it just takes me to the xbox store to tell me that I've already bought and installed it!
Thema:

I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...

1. I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep... - Similar Threads - already bought minecraft

2. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  3. I can´t play a game that is already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t play a game that is already bought: How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827
  4. Minecraft telling me i need to buy full version after i had already bought it for the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft telling me i need to buy full version after i had already bought it for the...: I had bought mine craft on my pc once I had first built it. I got the bedrock edition to play with my console friends. It didn't work the first time I purchased it due to an error on my end so I...
  5. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb
  6. Minecraft wants me to rebuy skins that I already bought on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to rebuy skins that I already bought on xbox 360: This is complete bs because I spent over $100 dollars on skin packs and texture packs like, skin pack 1 and 2. I also have the candy texture pack on xbox 360 but when I got my xbox one s with...
  7. Already bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft: For some reason, I bought minecraft on Xbox One and I can't use my microsoft account to play unless I pay another $20, I don't understand why though, I should be able to logically....
  8. I have already bought Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have already bought Minecraft: I've bought Minecraft windows 10 edition 3 times now on my computer because every time I reset my pc or uninstall the game it asks me to buy it again on this account. I should be able to play the...
  9. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...: I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one 4e4f4581-3e8e-4af9-9b97-7297ae8f3432
  10. i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...: i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 euro?? cfe216d2-86c2-4b9c-8f94-162108a95804