I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to...

Discus and support I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to sign in to Microsoft account but there's an error when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Night FuRy07, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Night FuRy07
    Night FuRy07 Guest

I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to...

I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to sign in to Microsoft account but there's an error when I try to sign in AGAIN

:)

Night FuRy07, Sep 4, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to sign in to Microsoft account but there's an error when I try to sign in AGAIN..

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Follow this step and try again, please.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problems persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console
  3. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  4. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
  5. วรเมธพ Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  6. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
Thema:

1. I already signed in to Microsoft account but when I open Minecraft it says that I need to... - Similar Threads - already signed Microsoft

2. Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...: Hello, This issue is occurring specifically with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus via Gamepass for PC. I had already played the game this way a few times, when suddenly yesterday I received the...
  3. Asking a family member to sign up for xbox live when we already have an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking a family member to sign up for xbox live when we already have an account: I have an live account . I have set up a family member and it is asking him to pay for an additional account 17e6f290-b005-4ca0-b86a-ef851fc17dda
  4. Account already signed in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account already signed in Minecraft PS4: When I try and sign in to Minecraft with the Microsoft Account of my GamerTag it says account already linked though im sure that that gamertag's email hasnt been used in another psn account what...
  5. Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 Oops! looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with the previously...: Tried everything... I deleted my saved data cache and reset my password and nothing works.... I was using another account SnoodleBoop(and then some numbers forgot) on my ps4 it was working fine...
  6. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  7. Epic games keeps saying my account already exists but I can't sign in? What sup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic games keeps saying my account already exists but I can't sign in? What sup?: Whats up with the Epic Games sign in? Keeps asking me to create one when I already have one? 9575a5ac-2704-4222-b274-743103a14230
  8. Signed in already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signed in already: Ok my profile is signed in, and game says you got to be signed in to play? 443d481d-08fe-4cac-b007-8285b753e64e
  9. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  10. Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue with "account already linked" "sign in with previously linked account": So after days of fighting with this error, and knowing for a fact I have NEVER linked minecraft for ps4 to any other account. I finally solved it. Once upon a time my live account login was my...