I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...

Discus and support I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Mar 4, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Is there any way that users can install language pack into xbox gamepass PC games that no not support certain languages?

I don't think this is possible at the moment, but it certainly sounds like a feature that would be useful for a lot of people. It might be worth putting it as a request in the Xbox Insiders weekly feature request thread, it's the ideal place to make new
    suggestions: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. {Parity} Win User

xbox one dashboard

That is a feature that I never used but many have requested that feature or something like it be returned. I am sure there are posts
    HERE that are requesting it so you might consider going and searching for and voting for the feature.
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

COD Ghosts Reveal

That is pretty cool, but I think it was thrown around a little too loosely, it will probably be (not that I know) like 5 different faces, some hair styles, and clothes. Not anything like sport games where you get to customize their size, body structure and
    facial features (like size, placement and color). But it will be something cool and different. I also like the whole momentum going with mantling walls/objects.
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Video: New Friends App and Multiplayer Features for Xbox Live on Xbox One

They need to start releasing videos like this on a weekly basis. It would be nice to go more in depth with some of the features.
  6. SmashinMuffinz-[xbox Win User

Is cosmic rescue just a scam?

Oh I'd also like to ad, the last year of weekly sets has not had a single preorder request in any set. I've done almost all of them or have come close and not seen a preorder for completion on a weekly set
Thema:

I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...

1. I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”... - Similar Threads - something should probably

2. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]
  3. HELP, something went wrong screen. What should i do?

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, something went wrong screen. What should i do?: [IMG] woke up 2 days ago with a "something went wrong" screen and error code:101, not really sure why, guessing a update went wrong or something. cant factory reset, offline update wont work...
  4. The Friends leaderboard or something similar should come back, and here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    The Friends leaderboard or something similar should come back, and here's why.: I understand why they took it away but now I don't know which of my friends are in the insider program. I was playing the delivery beta this weekend and wanted to invite some friends but now I...
  5. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...: Hey Xbox Insiders, My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came from any human decisioning, but perhaps I'm...
  6. Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...: Pls before xbox banneds someone look at what someone said to them first there sum good avise right there im not the 1 who should be ban keptill pump should btw but its cool an i no the date when...
  7. Microsoft should do something against Sony's misleading advertising

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should do something against Sony's misleading advertising: Hello Friends of the Xbox community, I do this post with the intention to inform to Xbox about Sony is apparently using a type of misleading advertising to take advantage of sales this holiday...
  8. Permanent account suspention for something that should of been temporary

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent account suspention for something that should of been temporary: hello i have recieved a permanent account suspention today on my gamertag x, i'm here too dispute this case i feel myself that it was unfair i've been playing xbox for over 6+ years with that...
  9. Something everyone should know....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something everyone should know....: So recently my gamertag was reported and found to be inappropriate for whatever reason (formally [Mod Removed]). Never had a problem for 2 years. Well I logged on yesterday and found that it was...
  10. What is Microsoft going to do what do you think We should get something for being down due to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Microsoft going to do what do you think We should get something for being down due to ...: I think microsoft should do something for xbox live not being up due to hackers thats what i think whats your views on this let me know. dc36afa9-509d-4241-8828-f88a3010afbc