i always got disconnected in all xbox games on PC

Discus and support i always got disconnected in all xbox games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since i started xbox games on my pc i have a lot of problems with the conection every game i try to play ex. Gears 4 Gears 5 Sea of thieves its always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arthewolf, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Arthewolf
    Arthewolf Guest

Since i started xbox games on my pc i have a lot of problems with the conection every game i try to play ex. Gears 4 Gears 5 Sea of thieves its always the same i can only play like 10 min then a message appears "connection with server lost" HELP+

:)

Arthewolf, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Arthewolf!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the connecting issues that you're experiencing with your Xbox games on the PC (Windows).

Below I'll provide you with the direct link for all troubleshooting steps for that particular issue:

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

Try that out and let us know if it helps!

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Mandalore60 Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live every 5-10 minutes

Further information: It is only the xbox that is disconnecting. My PC remains connected at all times (I never disconnect during games on the pc), Netflix on the television does not disconnect, nothing else other than the xboxs.
  4. Mutant Paws Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from XBOX LIVE. Really frustrating.

My friend came over and he has a new Xbox.. the one with the wireless installed.. it didn't get disconnected at all, I have one of those wireless adapters with the two antennas.. I used to have the white one with only 1 antenna and never got disconnected,
    but since I switched, I'm always getting disconnected and he never was disconnected.. I think Xbox is trying to make people switch to their new Xboxes by making faulty adapters..
  5. HailofSteel Win User

What Microsoft Studios is up to according to IGN

The video I believe is showing Games for Windows on the pc using the Install Wizard.All Games for Windows will require an install is what I saw..nothing new to PC gamers.And kinect 2 will be for the PC as well possibly.thats all i got out of it.the "always
    connected" may be the new Bungie game.We will soon know.
  6. Lein Kroniid Win User

Question about NAT.

I got it working now, no longer disconnects me from live, Nat is always Open and can connect to any friends. Thanks for all the help every one :p.
Thema:

1. i always got disconnected in all xbox games on PC - Similar Threads - always got disconnected

2. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2: Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to...
  3. why is redeem points always not working?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is redeem points always not working?????: Fix this already! I‘M done spending on xbox if i cant spend my reward points i make!!! Fix the issue or give me back my money i spent it gets old! Then you fill out a support thing and it wont...
  4. Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?: I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes. 57ccda06-c8ab-4986-8921-13a2a2ada596
  5. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  6. What is your Favorite game that you will always play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Favorite game that you will always play?: For me its Lost Planet 2 I love that game and will the 3rd one wasn't so crappy. Other than that I always have a Sonic downloaded and now that its out MegaMan X will always be in rotation as well....
  7. Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick doesn't always register fully up: My XBone controller doesn’t always register when pushing fully up/forward on the left analog stick. The controller is out of warranty and i wanted to know if there was any suggested way of...
  8. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  9. Always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight XBOX ONE: I found that always got error got when finish the game - Dead By Daylight, a long "bi" sound then reboot XBOX ONE. It made lost my save. 43961213-8bf8-4218-9155-15c50b271ed9
  10. Always have to got thru system set-up when starting the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always have to got thru system set-up when starting the console: Everytime I turn my console on, I have to go thru the set-up menus before it gets to the dashboard. On top of that, my avatar does not show up. I can create one but it won't show on the dashboard...