I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code

Discus and support I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Team, Unfortunately I never received anything from you guys at Microsoft. I own the Xbox One (and all others before) since Day One. I am a Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BayArea, Dec 4, 2014.

1. BayArea
    BayArea Guest

I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code

Dear Team,

Unfortunately I never received anything from you guys at Microsoft. I own the Xbox One (and all others before) since Day One. I am a Live member since the beginning (beta tester), downloading a lot of content from the Xbox Store, promoting the Box wherever
    I can - where is my reward I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code :)?

I am open for all possible ways of communications, ticked all boxes in the menus but nothing so far in my inbox. Can you kindly check why? Thanks a lot.

:)

BayArea, Dec 4, 2014
  2. Day One anniversary code

I never received my code for the Xbox One Day One anniversary freebies. I did receive the code for Limbo, but not any of the other stuff. I was hoping that I could still get a code.

Thanks,

AlexanderLauve, Dec 4, 2014
  3. Famousfornow
    Famousfornow Guest
    Xbox One Limbo Message Deleted

Hello,

I received a code for Limbo as part of the xbox one anniversary thing but I never redeemed it. I went to redeem it this morning and the message was gone. Does anyone know how to look up old messages?

Famousfornow, Dec 4, 2014
  4. I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code

Hey there SAN FRANCISCO!

Sorry to hear that you have not received an anniversary email or Limbo code. For more information regarding this promotion, please go ahead and check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please go ahead and create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 5, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there SAN FRANCISCO!

Sorry to hear that you have not received an anniversary email or Limbo code. For more information regarding this promotion, please go ahead and check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please go ahead and create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well. Thanks in advance!
  6. trink202 Win User

Waiting too long for preorder exclusives @ the Microsoft Store?

I'm waiting as well. This is my first purchase from the MS Store, and I am a little disappointed. Amazon, best buy and Gamestop get the codes to you on the day of release.

Also, has anyone received their 1600 points from the promotion yet? Will it come in an email similar to the DLC code?
  7. Alaska power Win User

Battlefield One Pre-order early enlister edition cancellation

I am attempting to post a screenshot of the email that I received just a little bit ago from Microsoft and I will post a screenshot of my response.
  8. MarkySparky69 Win User

Official response regarding the anniversary emails

I'm having the same problem. I haven't received my email either and I'm opted in for emails. Have received the limbo code and that was it. No gamer pic or anything. Have spoke to the guys at support and they've told me to come here. Not happy!!!!!
  9. MontanaCA Win User

Halo: Reach Dashboard test disc incompatible.

That's the problem, they never sent me a code. My email is still consistent. Searching through these forums I see that I am not the only one who didn't receive an email from Microsoft. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. I am a little bit disappointed - Never received any anniversary email or Limbo code - Similar Threads - little bit disappointed

2. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  3. Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others: As an OG Gearhead, these games should be played in order, so to not ruin the experience.. The stories tie into each other. :/ L afdd5439-e2fa-4818-aaf2-ac7b39d62617
  4. MyVIP Rank percentage is off a little bit.

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVIP Rank percentage is off a little bit.: Throughout each month, I tally up what I spend and compare to the progress being tracked through MyRewards. Going into the month of May, I was sitting at 68%. For some reason, earlier this month...
  5. enforcement a little bit to harsh ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement a little bit to harsh ?: dear and fellow gamers ... in this post i reveal my concern about the punishments being to harsh for what it is . so im pretty sure almost all of you guys have had a little rage before , or a...
  6. gamer score has been reset a little bit but achievements are still there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamer score has been reset a little bit but achievements are still there: my gamer score has been reset as of a few hours ago for some reason. i have been told that it might have been through a 3rd party software that might have been used but i have no clue how to go...
  7. Please add a new "Ultra" streaming quality w/ little to no limits in quality/bit ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add a new "Ultra" streaming quality w/ little to no limits in quality/bit ...: And just let us deal w/ whatever performance issues we encounter as our "own risk" a3d8d66d-e1e7-4cee-848e-88e42d545478
  8. LOCK n LOAD Guild! NA Server / Ebonheart Pact! PvP Guild with a little bit of everything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOCK n LOAD Guild! NA Server / Ebonheart Pact! PvP Guild with a little bit of everything!: The #1 Clan from Warframe is making its debut on ESO Xbox 1! We have expanded into a Multi-gaming community and are comprised of thousands of players over a handful of games. Always a competitive...
  9. "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit " Cortana

in XBoX on Consoles
    "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit " Cortana: Hello, I keep getting this message when trying to sign in to Cortana. "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit " I have contacted Xbox live support twice now and the first...
  10. A little bit of soda has been dropped in my xbox, will it be fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little bit of soda has been dropped in my xbox, will it be fine?: I dropped a little bit of soda on my xbox one fan. I'm willing to know if that effects the xbox? 103207e6-9a23-41e8-8ffa-05591ec4e87b