I am a preview member and I have no access to preview forum

Discus and support I am a preview member and I have no access to preview forum in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a preview member and i don't have access to the preview forum! ce5c03e2-a743-4e22-8784-06c2d7f3fdfa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PixelatedCobra, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I am a preview member and I have no access to preview forum

I am a preview member and i don't have access to the preview forum!

:)

PixelatedCobra, Jul 22, 2015
  2. Unable to Access Preview Forums

I am a preview member with no access to the preview forums.

Corey-054C9D03-FF27-4580-98F5-8DC70B95F963, Jul 22, 2015
  3. ACRULZ
    ACRULZ Guest
    Preview Forum Access

Help

Can anyone help me with access to preview member forum access

I am a preview member

ACRULZ, Jul 22, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Thanks for posting, you will now need to wait for a member of support staff to manually grant you access to those forums.

medium bloke, Jul 22, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for posting, you will now need to wait for a member of support staff to manually grant you access to those forums.
  6. kill6master9 Win User

WPS PIN on wireless display (BETA)

I am a preview member but I can't get access to the forums for the preview, please send me a working link to the preview forums.
  7. I3igI3osS v1 Win User

Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

I'm a preview member too but I can't access the preview member forum.
  8. pASTURN Win User

Unable to Access Preview Forums

I am also a Preview Member unable to access the Preview Forum. I keep getting 'Group Not Found' message when I click the link.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Don't have access to Preview Members forum

Hey there, Xx iReMix

I have contacted a member of Xbox Support regarding you not been able to access the preview forums. They will be looking into this in more depth. Generally preview members are granted permissions to the preview forums because it recognizes they are within
    the preview program from their gamer card.

Regards,
Thema:

1. I am a preview member and I have no access to preview forum - Similar Threads - preview member access

2. I am a preview member and do not have access to the page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview member and do not have access to the page: I am a preview member and do not have access 6ced84de-ed43-4669-a4ba-6c597d707cce
  3. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.: I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message. 33c30f99-651b-4cd5-b9ec-88be48b5d397
  4. Xbox One Preview member - no access to preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview member - no access to preview forums: Xbox One Preview member - no access to preview forums 90102229-1b63-4233-9bd1-a2c57c84a2c7
  5. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  6. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  7. I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  8. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...
  9. Preview Members Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Members Access: I am trying to access the preview page for preview members to gain support about my current issue experienced with my preview update recently received. Could someone get back to me as soon as...
  10. access to the preview member group?

in XBoX on Consoles
    access to the preview member group?: may i have access to the preview member group? b0013c2e-f051-4d1a-a5e4-595f0385e792