I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

Discus and support I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Beetlesnapper [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beetlesnapper, Dec 12, 2019.

1. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

/u/Beetlesnapper, Dec 12, 2019
  2. EVGENIY.KIM Win User

Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution to the problem?]

На аккаунт Microsoft заходит без проблем,не могу войти в аккаунт xbox.

Использовал браузеры Google и microsoft edge,все вайлы cookies и кеш удалял.

Пытался войти с приставки xbox one x и телефона Samsung Galaxy S9+

Перепробовал все способы которые советовали и те что были на сайте xbox.support

[Translation-

I’m logging into a Microsoft account without problems, I’m unable to log in to my xbox account.

I used Google and microsoft edge browsers, deleted all cookies and cache.

I tried to log in from the xbox one x and the Samsung Galaxy S9 +

I tried all the methods that advised and those that were on the site xbox.support]
  3. TSK Sefier Win User

Xbox One Update (DNLA)

Ever since the update I can't stream anything from my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my Xbox. I'm not sure what is the problem and if there is anything i can do about it.
  4. OUgroundGAME Win User

Plex to Xbox One - Alternative to Skifta App

I use bubble upnp on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. I can choose from any computer in my network & stream to my One or 360s.
  5. SMOOTHDADDYNIB Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

I have galaxy s9 doing the same thing all apps are updated with not connect to parties and cant receive invites
  6. Zen Like Calm Win User

Lets Talk Mouse & Keyboard Support for Xbox

What are people gonna ask for next? Can a have a full size keyboard and mouse to play games on my iPhone X or Samsung S9 or phone, so I can have 'better controls' thingy?
    I don't know how to break this to you but you already can do that.

Well I can't speak for the iPhone since the last one I owned was a 3GS but I can connect a keyboard and mouse to my Galaxy S7 and use them to play games. Of course the game has to be compatible but it really is amazing how many just automatically detect that
    you've got a K&M connected.
Thema:

I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

1. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this? - Similar Threads - insider game streaming

2. Having an issue with syncing my games. reported it and removed myself as an insider. now...

in XboX Insiders
    Having an issue with syncing my games. reported it and removed myself as an insider. now...: Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2011.201117-2300) That's the OS my XB1X is on. I was having an issue with my cloud syncs not syncing and showing every-game without anything saved. noticed via...
  3. Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.: Hello, as the title states, on 11/17 I sent my Xbox One in for repairs as the disk drive was stuck and not ejecting the disk inside, or reading the disk. I explained in the request that my disk...
  4. I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  5. "Join the Xbox Insider Program to stream games from your Xbox one"

in XboX Insiders
    "Join the Xbox Insider Program to stream games from your Xbox one": So I've been trying to use the new console streaming feature but when I open my app and hit console streaming it just says"Join the Xbox Insider Program to stream games from your Xbox one" I have...
  6. Insider Concerns (Game Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Concerns (Game Streaming): Ok so I'm fairly new to this subreddit, I have a couple of questions if people could help. First of all I want to join the insider program specifically for game streaming, how do I do this? What...
  7. Game streaming now working even if im in the insider progarm

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming now working even if im in the insider progarm: Ive downloaded the app on my phone and ive got the xbox insider app on my xbox, but it wont let me stream games, it just tells me to join the insider program, which ive already done submitted by...
  8. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  9. Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider?: I am am insider, I have the update preview installed, I'm in the US, but when I go to connect it says that's it's not available in my ring or region. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?...
  10. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]