I am being charged twice.

Discus and support I am being charged twice. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to figure out why I have two charges for the same amount every month from Microsoft. I figure one of them is for my Xbox Live. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jrussell12, Dec 12, 2019.

1. jrussell12
    jrussell12 Guest

I have been trying to figure out why I have two charges for the same amount every month from Microsoft. I figure one of them is for my Xbox Live. I can't figure out what the other one is. I don't have office 365, skype, outlook, one drive, or office online.
    Just Xbox Live. It's every 15th and 28th. I started getting charged twice in April. One said Xbox Live and the other says Microsoft. Starting in October they both say Microsoft. I set up the Xbox Live in December and there are two charges for $9.99 a minute
    apart. Did I set up the account wrong somehow? And how do I fix it if I did? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jrussell12, Dec 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello jrussell12,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have a recurring charge on your payment instrument, and you are interested in learning what it is for. We recommend

checking the subscriptions
    on any account that you own. Also, you were correct in checking

your order history
    for any charges that are appearing on your account. You may want to do this with any other accounts that you own. If you are unable to locate what the other transaction is for, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. They will investigate the transaction by using your payment instrument. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team since our support website was
    recently updated. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact us
    3. Select Subscriptions & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I don't recognize a charge in the second drop down box
    5. Select Chat online or Request a call
  3. Smwutches Win User

Am I being charged for this?

4. Smwutches Win User

I have being charged twice this month

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

I AM BEING CHARGED £150

6. Temhotabot Win User

Why am I being charged?

There is a simple solution to this issue if you do not wish to use a credit/debit card. Buy pre-paid cards. That way you won't have to worry about being charged at the end of each subscription term. You would just have to remember
    to buy another pre-paid card.

FYI, pre-paid cards can be stacked up to 36 months.
Thema:

1. I am being charged twice. - Similar Threads - being charged twice

2. Cancel subscription and still being charged?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel subscription and still being charged?: Ive continously canceled my xbox live membership yet still been charged.. when i look on your website it tells me i need to renew these subscription.. why am i still being charged..? i want my...
  3. Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou sendo cobrada por mais de 15 dias![Translation-I'm being charged for over 15 days! ]: Olá, eu sei que quando você apaga ou insere um cartão de crédito no xbox one é cobrado um valor de 4 reais e você é reembolsado porém eu não fui, já tem mais de 15 dias que tem 2 cobranças de 4...
  4. Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.: The first thing I am looking into. I have been charged twice for my Microsoft ultra today and I can't get a live support to find out why. The second thing. I recently had to change my account...
  5. Unable to access account and am being charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access account and am being charged monthly: Just to start off, I have forgotten both the email and password to this account and have no access to it. A few years ago my little brother started a minecraft realm and shortly after left it....
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...
  8. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass being charged twice: Hey all. It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've cancelled the Game Pass subscription that...
  9. I have being charged twice this month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have being charged twice this month: Hi there, I paid for a monthly xBox Live gold subscription on the 29th Oct and then I was charged again on the 6th November again for 6.99. I am wondering why this happened and if I can be...
  10. Xbox live being charged twice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live being charged twice.: Xbox live payment was cashed, twice on the credit card, i want to cance one of the payment and reversal me what has already been paid. de72df09-2bc0-4dbd-b98c-a8289046c86e