I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards

Discus and support I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; my billing info is correct yet i cant deposit my rewards which is inconvenient as i want to buy a dlc for a game that is a limited time... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by itsprojectxii, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards

my billing info is correct yet i cant deposit my rewards which is inconvenient as i want to buy a dlc for a game that is a limited time

:)

itsprojectxii, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Not receiving Reward Points

I am not receiving my XBOX Live Gold Reward Points and the emails are telling me to update the billing info. However the billing info is up to date. I contacted support and they told me to post here and gave me a reference number.
    [Mod Removed]

OrphanCandy379, Oct 17, 2016
  3. sprintMT
    sprintMT Guest
    Xbox live rewards not being deposited

My Billing info is up to date and my Xbox Live Rewards are not being deposited into my Xbox live account.

sprintMT, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello itsprojectxii,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello itsprojectxii,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Unable to join Live Rewards program

When you sign up for XBOX LIVE. It will ask you you under 18 or 18 and over. When you make your info. It will date of birth. This sign up is not related to reward progame itself. But signing up for LIVE itself. I think you have signe up for XBL with the
    wrong date. But only person can help you on that is XBOX LIVE reward support forum page. Can' link i right off hand. I am on a XBOX 1 and not a PC.
  7. crazyhorse9991 Win User

problem with redeem 12 mo live code

I am getting the same error. A quick google suggests that it comes up when there are problems with billing info. I've checked all my billing info and its all correct, I don't know what to do now.
  8. Aurelio B. Win User

Xbox Live redeem code problem PLEASE HELP

hello, first, the cards do not expire. second, there could be a problem with your billing account. go to commerce.microsoft.com to update billing info and check that everything is filled and up to date.
  9. GAFBayGirl Win User

Status Code: 80169E16

I am having the same problem. My billing is up to date and correct, but cannot download content. It's pretty annoying not being able to purchase content. Does Microsoft want my money or not?
Thema:

1. I am being told to update my billing info and its up to date xbl rewards - Similar Threads - being told update

2. Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased: I purchased AC Odyssey a few weeks ago while it was on sale and have been playing it without issue since then (except for it crashing sometimes). However a few days ago when I tried to play it I...
  3. I want to change my gamer tag- being told it is not allowed.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to change my gamer tag- being told it is not allowed.: I have recently been trying to change my gamer tag and have not been able to. I am receiving the response that “Khorous” is an offensive gamer tag. I contacted support and the only place they...
  4. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  5. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  6. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  7. Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox: I've spoken to. Two xbox support staff who are both saying that I should buy a new console or send it for repair when it isn't needed to. I'm having connectivity issues with my xbox live and...
  8. Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned: I have been banned for communication I have checked my messages and there is no communication that breaks code of conduct and also I have only been in parties with close friends so I have been...
  9. Being harassed for being a girl and continually team killed and have raunchy comments told to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being harassed for being a girl and continually team killed and have raunchy comments told to ...: I just got banned from Xbox live communicating for standing up for myself. Yes I did use the wrong language but it was the only thing I could say. The entire team kept team killing and harassing...
  10. Trying to download a game update by am being told that there is a problem with the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game update by am being told that there is a problem with the update.: I am looking to play rocket league with my friends although the game says that it needs an update, when I try to update the game it gives me the message 'There was a problem with the update'. I...