I am currently from the states, here on vacation.

Discus and support I am currently from the states, here on vacation. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing controller brick issues with preview program updates but I cannot get through to preview forums as it says "group not found"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lustics, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Lustics
    Lustics Guest

I have been experiencing controller brick issues with preview program updates but I cannot get through to preview forums as it says "group not found" If anyone could help me in being able to find my way to the preview programs forums so I can post about
    my problem. Thank you in advance.

:)

Lustics, Jun 15, 2016
  2. Remakes. Best, Worst, Most Wanted?

Best I've played? Ocarina of Time 3D.

Worst? Haven't had one.

I'm currently waiting for the fan remake of Half-Life on the source engine, but I can't keep up with the site - my IP address that I'm using here on vacation is apparently banned from their website I am currently from the states, here on vacation. :(

A Kinky Milkman, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Can I buy it on my friend's Xbox and then download unto mine?

Okay so I'm currently on vacation with my girlfriend and on my account I decided to take part of the Games on Demand sale recently. I'm currently using her Xbox and not mine, I was just wondering that when I go back home would I be able to download the games
    I just purchased on my Xbox.

ThisBlueSquid, Jun 15, 2016
  4. PyroKillJoy
    PyroKillJoy Guest

hi there. the only thing i can think of is your on vaction from the USA. whenever you move somewhere your console is solely used for the country, state that you reside in. you must manually change everything in your xbox one settings. that is the only thing
    i can think of hope this helps.

PyroKillJoy, Aug 15, 2016
  5. PyroKillJoy Win User

hi there. the only thing i can think of is your on vaction from the USA. whenever you move somewhere your console is solely used for the country, state that you reside in. you must manually change everything in your xbox one settings. that is the only thing
    i can think of hope this helps.
  6. LiFeWaRiOr Win User

Problems connecting to xbox live(not what you think)

I'm from South Africa..... It's really a problem because it's vacation here and I am ONLY allowed to play when it's vacation..... And this is pretty much ruining my chances.... I really hope you guys can help me with my problem...
  7. A Kinky Milkman Win User

Remakes. Best, Worst, Most Wanted?

Best I've played? Ocarina of Time 3D.

Worst? Haven't had one.

I'm currently waiting for the fan remake of Half-Life on the source engine, but I can't keep up with the site - my IP address that I'm using here on vacation is apparently banned from their website :(
  8. Spartan I043 Win User

Want To Join An All Halo Clan?

Hey everyone! I am back from my vacation, so you can try to catch me online again.
  9. WillyTung-0C63CABE-C Win User

Security Code Email

Unfortunately I am on vacation and need to update to xbox live gold.
Thema:

1. I am currently from the states, here on vacation. - Similar Threads - currently states here

2. You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED): Hello Dear Community, I have an Xbox One X purchased in UK 3 weeks ago, I have now purchased a Dungeon Siege 3 game from Game.co.uk and when I try to redeem the game it says: "You can't acquire...
  3. Current Xbox player base on MW3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current Xbox player base on MW3.: Ever since MW3 was made backwards compatible, I've always been so interested on buying an Xbox One solely for the purpose of just playing Modern Warfare 3. However, I'm not so sure on whether...
  4. My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?: A few weeks ago my copy of Fallout 4 had that issue where it'll freeze upon reaching the main menu then crashing. I did the usual "delete your save data, hard reset your console" thing but that...
  5. Error during current update (0x8B05002B)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error during current update (0x8B05002B): Hi Xboxers, During the latest console update for xbox one (original), my xbox gets to about 52-53% of total update (right up to the end of the second of 3 loading bars), then when it goes to...
  6. What games currently support the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    What games currently support the new gamertag system?: I'm ready to change my tag, but I want to make sure at least most of the games I play wont come with the suffix at the end of my tag. Is there a list anywhere of the progress with it? submitted...
  7. Currently playing from 315 miles away (240 straight miles) any way to boost my latency?

in XboX Insiders
    Currently playing from 315 miles away (240 straight miles) any way to boost my latency?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luciferscoffin [link] [comments]
  8. Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?

in XBoX on Windows
    Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?: Hi. I've been reading the forums a bit and I have seen a lot of different answers to questions about the current deal which is supposed to include Discord Nitro, EA Acess and Spotify premium. Now...
  9. Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State: Good evening. Understandably so, there is no way to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team regarding temporary bans; however, I see no reason why the enforcement team can not be contacted...
  10. Current state of Xbox One and MS in my eyes, compared to XBOX and XBOX 360 and MS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current state of Xbox One and MS in my eyes, compared to XBOX and XBOX 360 and MS.: First off the great things. I bought my XBOX because it was superior hardware than the PS at the time, I knew it could do more with the hard drive etc... So, because it "could" I trusted that...