I am currently from the states, here on vacation.

Discus and support I am currently from the states, here on vacation. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing controller brick issues with preview program updates but I cannot get through to preview forums as it says "group not found"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lustics, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Lustics
    Lustics Guest

I have been experiencing controller brick issues with preview program updates but I cannot get through to preview forums as it says "group not found" If anyone could help me in being able to find my way to the preview programs forums so I can post about
    my problem. Thank you in advance.

:)

Lustics, Jun 15, 2016
  2. Remakes. Best, Worst, Most Wanted?

Best I've played? Ocarina of Time 3D.

Worst? Haven't had one.

I'm currently waiting for the fan remake of Half-Life on the source engine, but I can't keep up with the site - my IP address that I'm using here on vacation is apparently banned from their website I am currently from the states, here on vacation. :(

A Kinky Milkman, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Can I buy it on my friend's Xbox and then download unto mine?

Okay so I'm currently on vacation with my girlfriend and on my account I decided to take part of the Games on Demand sale recently. I'm currently using her Xbox and not mine, I was just wondering that when I go back home would I be able to download the games
    I just purchased on my Xbox.

ThisBlueSquid, Jun 15, 2016
  4. PyroKillJoy
    PyroKillJoy Guest

hi there. the only thing i can think of is your on vaction from the USA. whenever you move somewhere your console is solely used for the country, state that you reside in. you must manually change everything in your xbox one settings. that is the only thing
    i can think of hope this helps.

PyroKillJoy, Aug 15, 2016
  5. PyroKillJoy Win User

hi there. the only thing i can think of is your on vaction from the USA. whenever you move somewhere your console is solely used for the country, state that you reside in. you must manually change everything in your xbox one settings. that is the only thing
    i can think of hope this helps.
  6. LiFeWaRiOr Win User

Problems connecting to xbox live(not what you think)

I'm from South Africa..... It's really a problem because it's vacation here and I am ONLY allowed to play when it's vacation..... And this is pretty much ruining my chances.... I really hope you guys can help me with my problem...
  7. A Kinky Milkman Win User

Remakes. Best, Worst, Most Wanted?

Best I've played? Ocarina of Time 3D.

Worst? Haven't had one.

I'm currently waiting for the fan remake of Half-Life on the source engine, but I can't keep up with the site - my IP address that I'm using here on vacation is apparently banned from their website :(
  8. Spartan I043 Win User

Want To Join An All Halo Clan?

Hey everyone! I am back from my vacation, so you can try to catch me online again.
  9. WillyTung-0C63CABE-C Win User

Security Code Email

Unfortunately I am on vacation and need to update to xbox live gold.
Thema:

1. I am currently from the states, here on vacation. - Similar Threads - currently states here

2. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  3. Is Error code 0x87DD0006 related to current problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Error code 0x87DD0006 related to current problems?: When I tried logging in to my Microsoft account in noticed the error 0x87DD0006 and I wanted to know if that the error code is related to the current problems with logging in right now. I was just...
  4. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  5. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  6. "This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 all the way through September 2020. Awesome deal! Thank you! However, I just remembered I had two 3 month regular Gamepass codes that I needed to redeem....
  7. If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...

in XboX Insiders
    If Alpha Skip Ahead is currently on build 1910, how long would it usually take for beta...: The reason I ask is because I’ve been having issues wherein certain titles will not run. Period. Yet it does not occur with all games. Console is now out of warranty so I went through pretty...
  8. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7
  9. Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?: My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4 3c2f5632-cf5b-4a96-87e6-97e60209a937
  10. Current state of Xbox One and MS in my eyes, compared to XBOX and XBOX 360 and MS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current state of Xbox One and MS in my eyes, compared to XBOX and XBOX 360 and MS.: First off the great things. I bought my XBOX because it was superior hardware than the PS at the time, I knew it could do more with the hard drive etc... So, because it "could" I trusted that...