I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

Discus and support I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i have tried to buy a game and when i put in card details and went to buy i get cannot process payment contact support i contacted and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxNuTsInCuPsXx, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

Yesterday i have tried to buy a game and when i put in card details and went to buy i get cannot process payment contact support i contacted and they said it will be fixed in 5 hours waited a day and its still doing it im [mod removed] fed up with Microsoft
    [mod removed] support

:)

XxNuTsInCuPsXx, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

So no ones gonna help [mod removed] Microsoft
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Hello, sorry you have had a bad experience with Microsoft and their support. Unfortunately these sort of things happen and sometimes they take longer than expected to fix. Hopefully you have better experiences in the future. All the best and try to remain
    positive.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

The "cannot process payment" is a generic response (to protect the consumer they don't tend to say where the problem lies). If it's still not working you may want to contact your card issuer, they might be able to better see and resolve where the problem
    lies.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Depending on where you are located, PayPal may also be an option. If so, try attaching the credit card to the PayPal account and then use PayPal as your payment method and then you should be able to select that card for payment. If it doesn't work either
    place then you at least know its the card. I have always used a prepaid credit card for every purchase on my Xbox and I have never had a problem. And I've used both methods as I've described. But that is another way you can to try to process the same purchase
    using that card for payment.

Sometimes with these prepaid cards you must register the card and enter the address you want to use for the billing address. Without the correct billing address any payment will fail.
  6. XxMaryG36xX Win User

I would try recalling tech support and your bank to see if a transaction actually went through before trying again incase it did charge you. I’ve seen that happen a few times.
Thema:

1. I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support - Similar Threads - fed mod removed

2. Fed up and leaving Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fed up and leaving Xbox!: I have been an xbox user from day one, have paid every month for xbox live, gamepass, have owned every version of xbox going and this weekend i had my gamertag signed in on a xbox 360 and they...
  3. Forced cross play with pc fed up with it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced cross play with pc fed up with it: I have been xbox player since the first xbox console but i dont like the direction xbox is going in forcing cross play on console players with pc you still cant opt out in sea of thieves adventure...
  4. Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...: Sometimes, I start a game on an event challenge/game and have to break off, so I close down the game after having played for a couple of minutes, sign out of the system, come back to the game a...
  5. Fed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fed up: Y is it all you idiot creators and stuff at xbox sell modded controllers for no skill fat lazy bums who live at home with there moms and to stupid and lazy to work use modded controllers and make...
  6. Customer Support, Billing are dreadful - 1 week on XBOX and I'm fed up already.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support, Billing are dreadful - 1 week on XBOX and I'm fed up already.: As a new XBOX One owner, and new to XBOX in general I made the switch because I was promised the "ultimate experience" in gaming. I was looking for a much better experience than I had on PS4. The...
  7. Fed up with party chat and people cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fed up with party chat and people cheating: Y is it you still have party chat to allow people to cheat in games. On COD people stay in party chat on opposite teams and they boost and cheat the whole [Mod Removed – Profanity] time and it...
  8. Fed up...just want what I payed for!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fed up...just want what I payed for!: Bought a controller Sept 18 which broke, replacement sent in Nov, wrong item sent, informed microsoft of error, but decided to keep as didn't want to wait weeks for another replacement. Returned...
  9. Getting [MOD REMOVED] fed up with Netflix asking for gold....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting [MOD REMOVED] fed up with Netflix asking for gold....: Seriously? SERIOUSLY? THIS is STILL HAPPENING REALLY? Try deleting cache? Doesn't work. Try Deleting app! Doesn't work. Try deleting profile and cache and app while standing on ONE [MOD REMOVED]...
  10. Fed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fed up: Dear Microsoft I am so close to selling my Xbox One away forever all because of your **** ass controllers. THIRD TIME since I have owned an Xbox One have I had to buy a new $60 dollar...