I am getting a notification that my disk space is full on my xbox one while playing project ...

Discus and support I am getting a notification that my disk space is full on my xbox one while playing project ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm one xbox one and I have over 200gb left. But I can't save my game while playing project spark, it says my disk space is full. I've deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RainmanO33O, Mar 17, 2014.

1. RainmanO33O
    RainmanO33O Guest

I am getting a notification that my disk space is full on my xbox one while playing project ...

I'm one xbox one and I have over 200gb left. But I can't save my game while playing project spark, it says my disk space is full. I've deleted everything but that world yet still no progress I had to quit without saving and lost a good bit of work. I don't
    understand how my disk space can be full when it's more than half empty. Any help would be great, thanks.

:)

RainmanO33O, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    Project Spark turns FREE...

The unexpected Project Spark achievements had me a little freaked out too. I was working on my computer (Win 10 OS) yesterday and kept getting notifications of achievements unlocking, when I knew my Xbox One was off and sitting quietly in the next room
    over. Nothing like a little pre-Halloween paranormal Xbox activity!

The new title update will be a good prompt for me to explore Project Spark a little more.

Leo Invictus, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Xbox One Memory

Okay, so the other day I bought Watch Dogs for the Xbox One and began to download it when my Xbox told me that my memory was already completely full. I was definitely stunned by this and when I went to check the memory usage sure enough 99.7% of my memory
    was taken up. I have 17 games, but only 4 of them are not on a disk. However, when I checked to see how much memory certain games were using up games like Call of Duty or NBA were taking up over 40 GB. What I'm not understanding is how these games can take
    up so much space when I have the disk. Also I tried to play these games without the disks in and it said I needed the disks to play. I don't see how deleting my previous games could be my only solution to playing new games.

Da AsianBiscuit, Mar 17, 2014
  4. shutupandshave Win User

Adding a second xbox appears to have deleted my games (and is still taking up space on the disk)

I Am using one profile across both xbox's. According to the linked article, Xbox 1 should be my home one but I'll confirm. Any idea on how to get my disk space back?
  5. cccrash3r Win User

Xbox one cache will not clear

My xbox one power cord does not have a power brick. And yes, i get a notification that my xbox one cache is full
  6. DUMB DUMB DADDY Win User

Disc Read Error on installed Gears of War 3

My best guess on this issuse is the disk has become faulty. I started to get disk is unreadable errors a few days ago while playing horde online. It seems rediculous that I have installed the game, yet at some point the disk is being read and required for
    you to still play. There has been no problem while playing offline. There are no scratches on my disk but there is a slight miscolouration near the edge of the disk. It is hard to see but could be deterioration of the disk. I am too lazy to fight for a repacment
    disk so I traded mine in, got Microsof pts and downloaded the game to my hard drive. Yea it sucks that I've paid another $40 to own GoW3 but it is my most played game and I don't wish to wait or waste my time and energy trying to get it again for free. Good
    Luck!
  7. Bizzy Bone 81 Win User

Xbox One Not Showing Notifications

i am still not getting notifications of when any of my xbox one friends are online or 360, but a friend of mine on who is also on xbox one is getting the notifications. this xbox one has been nothing but a pile of crap since day one!
  8. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Wrc6

Came to think of one thing more....

When I recently installed a game from disk - I got a question for an update that was requested.

so I said yes.

Then install continued with installing from disk, while also downloading update.

So it was all transparent for me - maybe it's already there.

In my case it was Project Cars GOTY.
Thema:

1. I am getting a notification that my disk space is full on my xbox one while playing project ... - Similar Threads - getting notification disk

2. Not getting notifications!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting notifications!: I have very recently been getting this issue where I'm not receiving any of the notifications that you would normally receive. This is now the 3rd time I have posted a question on here for a very...
  3. Xbox App on Android not getting notifications

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on Android not getting notifications: I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate play times we send each other messages...
  4. I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...: I have this issue where I have blocked a person who was originally on my friends list, and yet I still keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from them on my Xbox One as though that...
  5. I can’t get notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get notifications: over the last few weeks I have stopped receiving; party notifications, game notifications, messages and when someone is online. I still get photo and video notifications but not the listed few...
  6. Xbox APP for PC not getting any notifications/invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox APP for PC not getting any notifications/invites: So I'm trying to play the Sea of Thieves Beta on my PC, and I'm on the looking for group section for the game. I click the "I'm Interested" button for multiple groups, and eventually I get...
  7. Getting no notifications from friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting no notifications from friends: Hello, I am unable to recieve any invited or notifications from my friends on Xbox live. I have the Xbox one x and all my notifications are set to notify me. 54917269-1146-4142-aac7-b089f35d8953
  8. Wrong email to get notifications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong email to get notifications.: I've had this account for 11 or so years. So when I was still a child I was using my father's email to get notifications. But now that I have a job and a Debit card, I buy games. Those...
  9. I'm getting notifications from a person I have both blocked and muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting notifications from a person I have both blocked and muted: for the past few weeks I've been getting notifications from a user, that to my knowledge I have never been friends with or have play a game with, that they are getting online. I have since blocked...
  10. Not getting messages notifications on Xbox after dash update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting messages notifications on Xbox after dash update: After new dash update message notifications are not coming to Xbox. The messages are there, however, no alert pops up and the tab reads no new messages. The only way I know something is there is...